Libera/Resonanz: Sing for Our World (Nusantara)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Libera/Resonanz: Sing for Our World (Nusantara)

Post by Luckdragon »

I'm pleased to see Dominic Ferris involved in a Libera project. This should be interesting.

justin

Re: Libera/Resonanz: Sing for Our World (Nusantara)

Post by justin »

For reference. I would hazard a guess that the new video is a remix of footage from both Libera's SJSS concert video, MV and Resonanz's MV. Would be nice to have some new footage but I'm not sure if we would get any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2i91u8uuqQ
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

justin wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 am">4 months ago</span> For reference. I would hazard a guess that the new video is a remix of footage from both Libera's SJSS concert video, MV and Resonanz's MV. Would be nice to have some new footage but I'm not sure if we would get any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2i91u8uuqQ
Exactly. But I'm curious as to how the audio was done and how it sounds. That's the most important thing to me.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

So... it looks (and sounds) like they basically took a two-year-old Libera video and a five-year-old Resonanz video and spliced them together. I don't think there was anything new from either choir. Kind of disappointing, but it is what it is.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:38 pm">4 months ago</span> So... it looks (and sounds) like they basically took a two-year-old Libera video and a five-year-old Resonanz video and spliced them together. I don't think there was anything new from either choir. Kind of disappointing, but it is what it is.
Maybe some notoriety for both groups online? I guess that's possible, right?
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

It is a very nice mashup video and audio :D . It is nice that both choir get to cross their audiences, maybe they will get new fans, maybe they will try to do a joint concert... Also it gives deeper meaning in the lyrics I think... they do indeed join together to sing for the world. And it gives a lot of hope. I liked it !
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:01 pm">4 months ago</span> It is a very nice mashup video and audio :D . It is nice that both choir get to cross their audiences, maybe they will get new fans, maybe they will try to do a joint concert... Also it gives deeper meaning in the lyrics I think... they do indeed join together to sing for the world. And it gives a lot of hope. I liked it !
Well, I did subscribe to the Resonanz YT channel, so they got at least one in that direction. :wink:

It's a typical "children's choir" -- 90% girls.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Just realized this intro by Pietro and Nathan never made it to the forum.