2023 - Two UK Concerts in December

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

justin

Re: 2023 - Two UK Concerts in December

Post by justin »

Mr W wrote: <span title="Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:48 pm">5 months ago</span>
Mr W wrote: <span title="Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:59 pm">6 months ago</span> I have a SJSS ticket available, O17 (main stalls, its an ok view I think)

also, a front row seat for Arundel, A13.

Donation to Libera in lieu of payment is fine, send me a PM if you are interested.
I still have these if anyone interested.
I've PM'ed you
Jack

Post by Jack »

Does anyone know if the merch pop-up store is opened before the concert? or only after? i'm dying to get me a new calendar.

Additionally, what do i do? do i go downstairs to get myself a signed program, or do i stand in the gallery line and skip downstairs, to get a good seat in the gallery? (already have signed programs from the US tour and last year, so am in doubt)

And last but not least, it seems like the concert is from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, meaning its 2 hours long? this wasn't the case last year, was it? it seems rather long (which i love btw!)

Hope to see you all there next week :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So finally 7 days away from the first UK concert this year :mrgreen:
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

Jack wrote: <span title="Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:46 pm">5 months ago</span> Does anyone know if the merch pop-up store is opened before the concert? or only after? i'm dying to get me a new calendar.

Additionally, what do i do? do i go downstairs to get myself a signed program, or do i stand in the gallery line and skip downstairs, to get a good seat in the gallery? (already have signed programs from the US tour and last year, so am in doubt)

And last but not least, it seems like the concert is from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, meaning its 2 hours long? this wasn't the case last year, was it? it seems rather long (which i love btw!)

Hope to see you all there next week :D
Hi Jack! I'm not the most experienced concert goer on this place, but I'm happy to help as much as possible. Last year merch was sold before the concert, but I think that you can also purchase remaining merch after the concert. Personally, I would go for a good place in the gallery and maybe you are lucky to get a signed program afterwards? Regarding the length, I would expect 45-50 minutes per concert half plus 15 - 20 minutes intervall, so a total length of two hours appears to be realistic. Hope this helps a bit.

dani wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:30 pm">5 months ago</span> So finally 7 days away from the first UK concert this year :mrgreen:
Horray :D
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
Mr W

Post by Mr W »

justin wrote: <span title="Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:08 pm">5 months ago</span>
Mr W wrote: <span title="Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:59 pm">6 months ago</span> I have a SJSS ticket available, O17 (main stalls, its an ok view I think)

Donation to Libera in lieu of payment is fine, send me a PM if you are interested.
I've PM'ed you
Hello!

I have had three PMs about the tickets, and I have responded to all of them.
bethqiu

Post by bethqiu »

Hi!
Sorry I just registered so I am not able to send PMs to you I think. (But been a fan for 7 years :D )
Just to ask, is your ticket for SJSS still available?

BTW Please contact me if anyone has spare ticket, I just arrived London and really eager to go to this one.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

OMG I realised today I never finished booking my room back in July :lol: I got very scared I could not get one anymore, but I found one... a better one... cheaper one... :lol:

What are your expectations for this concert ? I hope it will be a mix of Christmas songs, but also a lot of the last album since I never got to hear these live (and yet they sang that album in 3 different tours !). So many soloists have had a change of voice, but there seems to be great younger ones ready to step up :D
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

bethqiu wrote: <span title="Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 pm">5 months ago</span>
Hi!
Sorry I just registered so I am not able to send PMs to you I think. (But been a fan for 7 years :D )

BTW Please contact me if anyone has spare ticket, I just arrived London and really eager to go to this one.
Welcome to Libera Dreams! Hope you are able to acquire a ticket and enjoy the concert.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

bethqiu wrote: <span title="Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 pm">5 months ago</span> Hi!

I just sent you a DM for one or two extra tickets.
bethqiu

Post by bethqiu »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:39 pm">5 months ago</span> I just sent you a DM for one or two extra tickets.
I am glad to take one ticket, thank you so much. But I don’t think I am able to reply your DM as a new user here, sorry about that, would that be possible for you to send me an email address through DM so we can check more details?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Email sent by DM
Mr W

Post by Mr W »

The tickets I had for Arundel and SJSS are gone.
in2dwww

Post by in2dwww »

I have 2 gallery tickets for SJSS on Saturday and I'm unable to fly from Texas to London in time. Is anyone in need of tickets in exchange for a donation to Libera USA?
in2dwww

Post by in2dwww »

in2dwww wrote: <span title="Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:13 pm">4 months ago</span> I have 2 gallery tickets for SJSS on Saturday and I'm unable to fly from Texas to London in time. Is anyone in need of tickets in exchange for a donation to Libera USA?
I'm contacting the box office to release these. Enjoy the concert!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Set list for SJSS:
► Show Spoiler
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love