Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flower

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flower

Post by Luckdragon »

Here's the music video for the animated space adventure Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flower, for which "Kizuna Forever" will be the ending theme song. It's scheduled for release on November 3, 2023.

Last edited by Luckdragon on Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Phoenix: Memories of Flowers

Post by Surpinto »

Ok, wow, I never equated that song with such a space drama :lol: How in the world (galaxy? :wink: ) did you manage to find that video? :lol:
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Re: Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flower

Post by Luckdragon »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:36 am">6 months ago</span> Ok, wow, I never equated that song with such a space drama :lol: How in the world (galaxy? :wink: ) did you manage to find that video? :lol:
Our Twitter friend @hello_mroops.
Last edited by Luckdragon on Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:21 am">6 months ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:36 am">6 months ago</span> Ok, wow, I never equated that song with such a space drama :lol: How in the world (galaxy? :wink: ) did you manage to find that video? :lol:
Our Twitter friend @hello_mroops.
Must have missed it! Twitter (or X) is awful anymore :(
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Uh.... It wasn't awful to begin with?

I thought I had seen fragments of a trailer for this, but when I did some research I found that "Phoenix: Eden 17" is currently featured on Disney +. "Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flowers" is the Japanese version. The version on Disney+ has a different ending, and presumably a different ending theme.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:13 am">6 months ago</span> Uh.... It wasn't awful to begin with?

I thought I had seen fragments of a trailer for this, but when I did some research I found that "Phoenix: Eden 17" is currently featured on Disney +. "Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flowers" is the Japanese version. The version on Disney+ has a different ending, and presumably a different ending theme.
As I understand it, this is a music video with clips from the series. The music (and it's just the chorus from Kizuna) will actually be played over the ending credits. "Phoenix: Reminiscence of Flower" is a sequel to Phoenix: Eden17.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I didn't see where it would be available for screening, I believe that it will be shown in some theaters in Japan. I'm not certain if it will be shown elsewhere.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:52 am">6 months ago</span> I didn't see where it would be available for screening, I believe that it will be shown in some theaters in Japan. I'm not certain if it will be shown elsewhere.
To clarify, RoF is a theatrical version of Eden17 with an alternate ending. It premiered at the Animation is Film Festival in Hollywood on October 21. I read the review of someone who attended, and they said it wasn't very good.

I haven't found any info on the international release, but I'd keep an eye on your local art houses that show foreign films.