Who is the background voice in Sacris Solemnis?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Jack

Who is the background voice in Sacris Solemnis?

Post by Jack »

Hi All!
As the title says, who is doing the background long tones in Sacris Solemnis, from the `if` album.
My best guess is either Luca or Dom, but it sounds like Luca is already doing the opening part of the song. Its absolutely beautiful and I can't wrap my head around not knowing who is behind it.

(starting at 0:56)

As a bonus, who are the soloists from `Sing For Ever` from the recent album `Forever`? :)
gingerthedog1

Re: Who is the background voice in Sacris Solemnis?

Post by gingerthedog1 »

I believe the opening for Sacris Solemnis is done by Freddie M, and Luca does the long notes.

Sing Forever verse 1 starts with Joseph Hill, then he is followed by Nathan Slater. Verse 2 begins with Nathan and is followed by Joseph. I believe Luca does the supporting high notes during the solos.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Jack wrote: <span title="Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:12 pm">7 months ago</span> Hi All!
Hi Jack!

Welcome to Libera Dreams :D I believe that someone already answered your question so I just wanted to welcome you here and to encourage you to participate here further. Perhaps make a post over at the introductions sub-forum and tell us about how you discovered this amazing choir? :wink:
Jack

Post by Jack »

Thanks to the both of you!! Much appreciated.

Freddie... I could have guessed. He has a magnificent voice!
Joseph and Nathan, I would't have found out in a thousand years. I'll look forward to hearing a solo of them at a concert.