2023 US Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

bachmahlerfan

Re: 2023 US Tour

Post by bachmahlerfan »

I saw this tweet regarding the music they sang yesterday at St Philip's. It would sure be nice if they sang Caccini's "Ave Maria" for the upcoming tour.

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

For those who may be new to the USA, 2018 Tadhg would like you to know how a Subway sandwich shop works...

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Libera posted a tweet about the current rehearsals.

It unveils partly the choir members that will go on tour in the US.
It will be a mix from the recent Korean tour with newbies like Benjamin H, and from the Summer tour 2022 with oldies like Dominik :)

Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:51 pm">9 months ago</span> Libera posted a tweet about the current rehearsals.

It unveils partly the choir members that will go on tour in the US.
It will be a mix from the recent Korean tour with newbies like Benjamin H, and from the Summer tour 2022 with oldies like Dominik :)

I knew I wasn’t seeing things. So glad and excited to see Dominik come back. Missed him. I thought he’d gone for good when he left last summer but with the GCSE’s out the way some of the boys who left last year could be available to do their alumnus stints.

Looks like the “Bigs” will consist of Dom, Daniel, Victor, Koji, and Alex. I didn’t see Mathias there but I’m sure he’ll be on the tour (most likely his last 🥺). Also, I think Jack and Ethan B are now “Bigs” voice-wise anyway.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Who is the blondish boy in the first picture ? Might Julian be back ? Or is it Leon ?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:49 pm">9 months ago</span> Who is the blondish boy in the first picture ? Might Julian be back ? Or is it Leon ?
Checking Libera Passion it appears to be Julian.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

bachmahlerfan wrote: <span title="Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:01 pm">10 months ago</span> Funding is at 67%, or about 2/3 of what's needed. I wish I could do more financially, but I simply don't have the money to do so. Last tour they were in my area, so I was able to help in other ways.
Since US Libera recently called another time for donations, it appears like the tour is still not fully financed. While being a bit surprised about it, since our American friends had to wait for such a long time to bring Libera to the States again, I'm wondering what would happen if the tour is not fully covered by end of July?! I'm sure that none of the concerts is in danger, but maybe there are other adjusting screws? I just hope they don't have to skip the trampoline park :lol:
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:06 pm">9 months ago</span>
bachmahlerfan wrote: <span title="Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:01 pm">10 months ago</span> Funding is at 67%, or about 2/3 of what's needed. I wish I could do more financially, but I simply don't have the money to do so. Last tour they were in my area, so I was able to help in other ways.
Since US Libera recently called another time for donations, it appears like the tour is still not fully financed. While being a bit surprised about it, since our American friends had to wait for such a long time to bring Libera to the States again, I'm wondering what would happen if the tour is not fully covered by end of July?! I'm sure that none of the concerts is in danger, but maybe there are other adjusting screws? I just hope they don't have to skip the trampoline park :lol:
Hmmmmm............ Are you working for them? You seem to be pretty good about putting the subtle hints in. OK, I'll put a bit more in. Anyone else?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

I've given all I can at this point, but if they are to continue returning to the US regularly, as they were doing prior to the pandemic, they need to get all that they can in donations.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I've made 2 attempts to donate via the Libera of the US website since I last posted, but after filling in my contact data and the amount of the donation I simply get an endless wheel of waiting. Anyone else having that problem now?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:10 pm">9 months ago</span> I've made 2 attempts to donate via the Libera of the US website since I last posted, but after filling in my contact data and the amount of the donation I simply get an endless wheel of waiting. Anyone else having that problem now?
Nope! Could be a browser issue. Enable pop ups and disable any ad blocker you have while using the site (if you don't know how to do that please google it as I can't provide technical assistance for your exact system/setup here or troubleshoot).

If that doesn't work then the next option would be to try it from a mobile phone.

If that doesn't work, login to Paypal and select the option to "send" money and when given the prompt to enter a name, username, email, or mobile enter in "enquiries@libera.org" this is their paypal email. Then select how much you give.

If any of this doesn't work then just bring cash to the concert and put it in the tip jar they usually have at the signing line.....they'll appreciate it and it is far less technical. Though I know that it's better for them to have it sooner rather than later - so if you can do it online that would go a long way I think.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Or scratch all of that and do what Ben instructs and text "LIBERA" to 801801" :lol:

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:51 pm">9 months ago</span>
TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:10 pm">9 months ago</span> I've made 2 attempts to donate via the Libera of the US website since I last posted, but after filling in my contact data and the amount of the donation I simply get an endless wheel of waiting. Anyone else having that problem now?
Nope! Could be a browser issue. Enable pop ups and disable any ad blocker you have while using the site (if you don't know how to do that please google it as I can't provide technical assistance for your exact system/setup here or troubleshoot).

If that doesn't work then the next option would be to try it from a mobile phone.

If that doesn't work, login to Paypal and select the option to "send" money and when given the prompt to enter a name, username, email, or mobile enter in "enquiries@libera.org" this is their paypal email. Then select how much you give.

If any of this doesn't work then just bring cash to the concert and put it in the tip jar they usually have at the signing line.....they'll appreciate it and it is far less technical. Though I know that it's better for them to have it sooner rather than later - so if you can do it online that would go a long way I think.
I used my cell phone.
Amie_Hill
Silver Member

Post by Amie_Hill »

Do we know for certain that there will be signing sessions after the concerts?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Nothing in this life is certain, but if I were a betting man I'd place the odds at 95:1 in favor of it happening. Please note that I'm being conservative in my number :wink: .