South Korea 2023

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Padmachou
Silver Member

Re: South Korea 2023

Post by Padmachou »

Thank you to everyone who has shared reviews and thoughts about this tour ! It looks like it was a great time for the boys, I'm so happy for them, it had been sooooo long ! It's well deserved that they enjoyed it, AND they spoiled us with two updates on the blog ! :D
LordG

Post by LordG »

! Message from: Surpinto
Deleted
All Albums (CD+Vinyl) in my possession :oops: :D
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Hey LordG, as Oscar tells us before each concert "all forms of recording, filming, or photography are not permitted" :wink:

Out of respect for Libera's wishes we probably shouldn't post such things here. My apologies :(

With that said, while the "Sanctus" video you shared was clearly recorded by a fan on their phone from the seating area, the "Arirang" video appeared to be something else entirely.

If that Arirang video was in fact legitimately recorded by the venue then that would be acceptable to share here. I've investigated the matter and it doesn't appear to be legitimately recorded - simply well recorded :lol:. But if I'm incorrect please DM me with details and you will have no issues from me in sharing the lovely video here again :D

Sad that we can't have a full recording of every concert.....one can dream though...
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:55 pm">1 year ago</span> If that Arirang video was in fact legitimately recorded by the venue then that would be acceptable to share here. I've investigated the matter and it doesn't appear to be legitimately recorded - simply well recorded :lol:. But if I'm incorrect please DM me with details and you will have no issues from me in sharing the lovely video here again :D
Sarang Church made a beautiful recording of at least some of the concert. One of the fan channels (Musique universelle) incorporated parts of it into a video montage. The official footage has a SRC watermark.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Tue May 02, 2023 7:26 pm">1 year ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:55 pm">1 year ago</span> If that Arirang video was in fact legitimately recorded by the venue then that would be acceptable to share here. I've investigated the matter and it doesn't appear to be legitimately recorded - simply well recorded :lol:. But if I'm incorrect please DM me with details and you will have no issues from me in sharing the lovely video here again :D
Sarang Church made a beautiful recording of at least some of the concert. One of the fan channels (Musique universelle) incorporated parts of it into a video montage. The official footage has a SRC watermark.
This one was from Seoul Arts Center, not Sarang Church. No watermark and suspicious recording quality whose origins couldn't be determined. :(
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Here's the official footage from SaRang Church. The montage was theirs. Somebody had just clipped it out of a much longer video.

Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

YouTube suggested me this video today, it's a vlog filmed by one of the cellist who played during the Korean tour. The boys really had fun during the rehearsals! :lol:
PS I don't know if this video goes against the forum rules, if so, let me know.
The heaven soars with voices above...
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Oh wow! great find with a few funny behind the scenes snippets! Thanks for that. :D