God Only Knows

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

seraphita
Silver Member

God Only Knows

Post by seraphita »

[]_________[]_________[]

Forever //*\\ Anima Christi
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Re: God Only Knows

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice editing it combines a recent trip to Korea and blends in footage of the boys singing the song. A nod to the fans in Korea & Japan who turn out in their droves to support Libera. Do prefer videos like this over the 'green screen'. Nice touch to include a snippet of the 'raw, acoustic' version at the end with the boys on the coach.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

JimmyRiddle wrote: <span title="Sat May 20, 2023 3:35 pm">11 months ago</span> Nice editing it combines a recent trip to Korea and blends in footage of the boys singing the song. A nod to the fans in Korea & Japan who turn out in their droves to support Libera. Do prefer videos like this over the 'green screen'. Nice touch to include a snippet of the 'raw, acoustic' version at the end with the boys on the coach.
A simple yet meaningful video combining a BTS treat for the fans and a salute to the Korean audience who supported them so well.

Still wearing my :shock: face that Sam let raw acoustic into the wild. Loved it.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Definitely a fun video and a good song. A tribute to their dedicated fans in Korea, wish we had more like them in the US. :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Was the end scene a reference to the movie "Love Actually"? ( Airport, presumably Heathrow, exit from disembarkation / customs, people hugging returning loved ones with "God Only Knows" playing in the background.)
Cat-a-tonic

Post by Cat-a-tonic »

JimmyRiddle wrote: <span title="Sat May 20, 2023 3:35 pm">11 months ago</span> Nice touch to include a snippet of the 'raw, acoustic' version at the end with the boys on the coach.
I really liked that. It shows how good they are and how well they know their parts that they can do it on a coach, with little or no conducting and no accompaniment. It's lovely to see how much fun they seem to be having too and how much delight they take in singing.

Loved the video. I'm also grateful they provided the lyrics as it corrected a previous mishearing of mine - not 'then life would still go on' but 'though life would still go on' which makes much more sense in the context.