Forever (Spring 2023)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

bachmahlerfan

Re: Forever (Spring 2023)

Post by bachmahlerfan »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Mon May 08, 2023 11:31 am">11 months ago</span> Libera Records has published on its site and on socials a 46 seconds long extract of '永遠の絆' - 'Eternal Bond' , which is track #1 on the Japanese version of the 'Forever' album.
This track will not be present on the Western version of the album.

Reminder of release dates:
Japanese release: 17 May
International release: 23 June
USA Release: 7 July
I'm actually looking forward to this one. I see they include a nice key change in the excerpt. Someone needs to notify kinda_k00l because I know he loves those key changes, and I do too.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

bachmahlerfan wrote: <span title="Mon May 08, 2023 1:42 pm">11 months ago</span>I'm actually looking forward to this one. I see they include a nice key change in the excerpt. Someone needs to notify kinda_k00l because I know he loves those key changes, and I do too.
Add me to that club. :D And I love music with unforeseeable turns. - I like what I hear and I'm already jealous that this will specifically be on the Japanese album ... why? :roll:

As for the lyrics, can anyone understand them throughout the snippet? I get something like (many doubts ...):

"searching far beyond eternity.
And so we sing ? a song that's never ending
And so it dreams of the ? that stays ?
And all we dream to the past,
to the future of the heart
For we know we'll always have peace of mind.
We'll never ? with a song that lasts ?
eternally ..."

Certainly the native speakers get them, but it's fun to try and see where I error. :)
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
justin

Post by justin »

Far Away an Angel sings, a Song of Life that's never ending, with Eternal Light For The Future, Forever more.

Thanks Muramatsu-san
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Um, I seem to hear a repetition of the words rather than what I posted before, so again it would be

"....For we know we'll always have peace of mind.
We'll ??? with a song that's never ending,
eternally ..."
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Oh I like this one !
I love key changing too :D
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

justin wrote: <span title="Mon May 08, 2023 3:32 pm">11 months ago</span> Far Away an Angel sings, a Song of Life that's never ending, with Eternal Light For The Future, Forever more.

Thanks Muramatsu-san
:lol: :lol: :lol: EXACTLY! Especially this song which seems especially so an amalgamation of the previous ones. :| :?

If I'm being fair most of his songs are fine and some I like, but it's not my favorite Libera song type/style.
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Mon May 08, 2023 9:13 pm">11 months ago</span>
justin wrote: <span title="Mon May 08, 2023 3:32 pm">11 months ago</span> Far Away an Angel sings, a Song of Life that's never ending, with Eternal Light For The Future, Forever more.

Thanks Muramatsu-san
:lol: :lol: :lol: EXACTLY! Especially this song which seems especially so an amalgamation of the previous ones. :| :?

If I'm being fair most of his songs are fine and some I like, but it's not my favorite Libera song type/style.
What you say is certainly true of the excerpt of this 'new' song, but if you hear the original "Eternal Bond" you'll see that other parts of it are different from Muramatsu songs previously recorded by Libera.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Libera Records has posted an extract of the song 'Far Away'.
Likely they will proceed as this with one song per day until the album release.

The official Libera site had already published the extracts of the whole 13 songs, but the ones from Libera records are longger. 46'' for Libera Records, 30'' for the official site.

Far Away was performed by Luca during the recent Korean tour and very likely he recorded the solo on this song.
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

This was recently posted by Libera Official in their Facebook page.

We are releasing a digital single of the Beach Boys' classic "God Only Knows" on 19th May. To pre-order go to
https://orcd.co/ihd91_s2
There will also be a video released on 20th May.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Thu May 11, 2023 10:04 pm">11 months ago</span> This was recently posted by Libera Official in their Facebook page.

We are releasing a digital single of the Beach Boys' classic "God Only Knows" on 19th May. To pre-order go to
https://orcd.co/ihd91_s2
There will also be a video released on 20th May.

This is strange one because wasn’t this track available in December on various websites?!

I’ll take another video though and hope we get another 3/4 music videos for this album :mrgreen:
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

dani wrote: <span title="Thu May 11, 2023 11:46 pm">11 months ago</span> This is strange one because wasn’t this track available in December on various websites?!

I’ll take another video though and hope we get another 3/4 music videos for this album :mrgreen:
Track (that you have to buy the album to own) vs. digital single. Sounds like they'll release it for sale separately with different cover art.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Soloists on each track are now known.

I drew it in a tab on the French forum, here.

Tabs are more limited here on LD, so I post it bellow in the form of an image.

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed May 17, 2023 1:27 am">11 months ago</span> Soloists on each track are now known.
This is fantastic. You really go the distance for your fellow fans, and it is much appreciated!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The Japanese site 'Usen' posts today an extensive interview of Sam Coates, mainly about the new album 'Forever', which is released exactly today in Japan.

https://e.usen.com/interview/interview- ... rever.html (page in Japanese)

Here bellow a translation through Deepl
► Show Spoiler
justin

Post by justin »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed May 17, 2023 4:14 pm">11 months ago</span>
► Show Spoiler
I think the above quote captures my feelings about the album.