2023 US Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: 2023 US Tour

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 5:44 pm">11 months ago</span> REMINDER: The box office opens at 2:00 PM PDT today (5 May 2023) for the Washington DC and NYC concerts.
When do tickets go on sale, again? I may need a bigger font. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 9:12 pm">11 months ago</span>
Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 5:44 pm">11 months ago</span> REMINDER: The box office opens at 2:00 PM PDT today (5 May 2023) for the Washington DC and NYC concerts.
When do tickets go on sale, again? I may need a bigger font. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Old guys need tickets, too. :P
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 3:46 am">11 months ago</span> Thanks for the information, I should be able to make it there by 3:00 or 4:00 pm pretty easily.
You're welcome. Although as I write this it appears that Libera of the US has opened up the premium blocks to general sale.
Tickets there are reserved so no concerns about fighting off bargain seekers for a good place.
It's still nice to see the rehearsal though; most concerts that isn't allowed.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

tom413 wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 11:20 pm">11 months ago</span>
TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Fri May 05, 2023 3:46 am">11 months ago</span> Thanks for the information, I should be able to make it there by 3:00 or 4:00 pm pretty easily.
You're welcome. Although as I write this it appears that Libera of the US has opened up the premium blocks to general sale.
Tickets there are reserved so no concerns about fighting off bargain seekers for a good place.
It's still nice to see the rehearsal though; most concerts that isn't allowed.
Yes, I went ahead and bought a ticket. It goes for a good cause.
Oh, and I may have accidently reported your posting. Sorry, old guys sometimes do that also. We really need those big fonts.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Tickets for San Francisco are now on sale. Tickets for Los Angeles will go on sale today at 2:00 PM Pacific time, roughly 7 hours from the time of this posting.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Trailer posted by Creative World for the US tour

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

This tour needs all the promotion and publicity it can get! :D
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:01 pm">10 months ago</span> This tour needs all the promotion and publicity it can get! :D
Here is American stage actor Benjamin Pajak promoting the tour:

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:04 pm">10 months ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:01 pm">10 months ago</span> This tour needs all the promotion and publicity it can get! :D
Here is American stage actor Benjamin Pajak promoting the tour:
And there's a similar, but distinct, post by Libera of the US featuring him as well.

Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Oh that's funny, Libera and musicals being quite different musical universes :D Remember when I took my grandma to the Ely concert, and the next day we attended "Les Miserables" in London, and she told me "I don't get it, how can you enjoy them screaming on stage when yesterday we attended the most subtile music concert ever ?" :lol: She did not understand how I could enjoy both !
Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm">10 months ago</span> Oh that's funny, Libera and musicals being quite different musical universes...
...She did not understand how I could enjoy both !
I've been doing my bit lately to bolster the numbers. :roll:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm">10 months ago</span> Oh that's funny, Libera and musicals being quite different musical universes :D Remember when I took my grandma to the Ely concert, and the next day we attended "Les Miserables" in London, and she told me "I don't get it, how can you enjoy them screaming on stage when yesterday we attended the most subtile music concert ever ?" :lol: She did not understand how I could enjoy both !
:lol: I see no contradiction here!
Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm">10 months ago</span> I've been doing my bit lately to bolster the numbers. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next step: get them into opera too! Same graphic applies. :wink: :mrgreen:
Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:13 pm">10 months ago</span> Next step: get them into opera too! Same graphic applies. :wink: :mrgreen:
Gonna need a couple of long poles to get you-know-who into that one, as I suspect he'll put up a fight... :roll: :lol:
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:58 pm">10 months ago</span>
And there's a similar, but distinct, post by Libera of the US featuring him as well.

That is super cool, because I heard from people that Benjamin is a fantastic actor and was a great Oliver. I would have loved to have seen him in either of his recent productions of that!

Nice to see some talent crossovers like this.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:13 pm">10 months ago</span>
Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm">10 months ago</span> Oh that's funny, Libera and musicals being quite different musical universes :D Remember when I took my grandma to the Ely concert, and the next day we attended "Les Miserables" in London, and she told me "I don't get it, how can you enjoy them screaming on stage when yesterday we attended the most subtile music concert ever ?" :lol: She did not understand how I could enjoy both !
:lol: I see no contradiction here!
Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm">10 months ago</span> I've been doing my bit lately to bolster the numbers. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next step: get them into opera too! Same graphic applies. :wink: :mrgreen:
Then get them into classic rock, lofi hip hop and progressive psytrance.