St John's Smith SQ Christmas Concert 2019, 3rd December, London

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Christmas Concert 2019, Tuesday, 3rd December, London

Post by maartendas »

andmar wrote: <span title="Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:30 pm">4 years ago</span> It's been over a month since the wonderful Christmas concert in London. I'm slowly catching up with reading the reviews and each time I do so, wonderful memories come back to my mind.
It was such an atmospheric night. The joy in the venue, the appreciation from all the family members who attended, the excellent performance... Meeting all the other fans... and seeing the stars while crossing the Thames after the concert :) It's a night I often look back on and for me probably the best Libera concert I've been to (so far anyway ;)).
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:36 pm">4 years ago</span>
andmar wrote: <span title="Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:30 pm">4 years ago</span> It's been over a month since the wonderful Christmas concert in London. I'm slowly catching up with reading the reviews and each time I do so, wonderful memories come back to my mind.
It was such an atmospheric night. The joy in the venue, the appreciation from all the family members who attended, the excellent performance... Meeting all the other fans... and seeing the stars while crossing the Thames after the concert :) It's a night I often look back on and for me probably the best Libera concert I've been to (so far anyway ;)).
WOW! The best concert you've been to! Keeping in mind your long experience as a Libera fan and the number of concerts you attended, this really means something!

I've heard here and there, we are witnessing another "Golden Era" of Libera, which seems to be really true. I'm glad not to be missing it.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

This turned out to be Robert’s final concert…
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Celt

Post by Celt »

I was only a couple of seats behind him in that final concert. :(
► Show Spoiler
LordG

Post by LordG »

At least I was there. :( :roll:
All Albums (CD+Vinyl) in my possession :oops: :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Same here. It was the only concert of his I was able to attend. I'm glad I made it.