Japan Tour (October 2020)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

justin

Japan Tour (October 2020)

Post by justin »

To mark the start of a (hopefully) successful 2020 for Libera, the Autumn Japan tour has been announced!

Monday, October 26, 2020 19:00 - Grand Cube Osaka
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 19:00 - Bunkamura Orchard Hall
Thursday, October 29, 2020 19:00 - Bunkamura Orchard Hall

Fan club members will be able to purchase tickets from mid-January onwards.

More details found on https://libera-records.com/news/2020/01/01/1331/
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Japan Tour (October 2020)

Post by maartendas »

Happy with the announcement but not sure if I will go again this time. I would love to visit Japan again but rather in spring than in fall. On the other hand, if I extend my visit long enough I might catch the wonderful red foliage .
It also depends on finances, at least now we know about the tour so soon so we can start saving ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

So, if fan club tickets will be available in a few weeks, when will general population tickets be available? Is it likely that the fan club will consume most of the decent tickets?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:42 am">4 years ago</span> So, if fan club tickets will be available in a few weeks, when will general population tickets be available? Is it likely that the fan club will consume most of the decent tickets?
Well, true the fan club helped itself first, but the rush isn't that massive.
A lot of seats remain available at every of the three concerts.

There are 5 waves of tickets sales :
  1. From January 19th to January 23rd, reserved for the Fan Club members.
    Last year, that 1st step was managed as a lottery.
    The procedure turned out to be bad, fans getting tickets up to 10th row, while many better seats remained available. Obviously organisers thought the demand would be much higher than it went.

This year they adapted the procedure, it was simpler, no more lottery, the direct selection of seats was possible.
    The demand was not very high. As example, 10 minutes after the selling started, seats as close as 4th row were still available on central block for concert Tokyo2. After 90 minutes, seats on 7th central block were still available for the concert in Osaka.

2. From January 26th to January 28th, again reserved for the Fan Club members.
    This second wave has purpose to give access to the seats that went released by the fans after the 1st wave. The selling procedure allows you to book seats and then pay for them a few days later at convenience stores. If you fail to retrieve them on time, then seats go back as available.
    As every fan had enough to be served from the 1st wave, that second wave changed almost nothing.

3. From February 1st to February 9th, reserved for customers from eplus and MBS Web tickets.
    This is the step we are in now.
    I just checked the seats booking on all 3 concerts. That 3rd wave changed only little the seats booking.
    It is 24 hours after that 3rd sale opened.
    Osaka : 1st floor, 2nd floor
    Tokyo 1 : 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor
    Tokyo 2 : 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor

4. A 4th wave of sale will start on February 15th at ePlus, Ticket Pia, Lawson Ticket, Bunkamura Ticket Center, Kyodo Tokyo Ticket Online, and more.

5. Finally, the general release is planned on March 1st.
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Does anyone have any news about the Japan tour? Ely has been postponed until 28th October which is the same date as the Tokyo concert.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

No official news but clearly the tour in Japan can not be maintained on the initial dates, now that Ely falls on the same date as a concert in Tokyo.

Depending of the venues, perhaps the Japan tour will be postponed to late December 2020 as it was in 2015 ? Or to Spring 2021 as in 2017 ? Or postponed by one year until October 2021 ?
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Libera Records have just tweeted that the Japan tour is postponed to October 2021.

https://libera-records.com/news/2020/05/11/1533/

It says:

"Affected by the worldwide spread of the new coronavirus, we examined the possibility of a performance in Japan this fall with the management of LIBERA. As a result, we postponed "Angel Voices Tour 2020" to October 2021. You will be asked to do so.
We have continued to study the situation while checking the changing situation, and we apologize for the news.
The schedule of transfer performance (2021) of each performance scheduled for this year (2020) is as follows.
Please keep the ticket for the transfer performance valid until the performance date, as your ticket will remain valid.

Grand Cube Osaka (Osaka International Conference Center Main Hall)
Monday, October 26, 2020 Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00
<Transfer Performance> October 28, 2021 (Thursday) Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

Bunkamura Orchard Hall
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00
<Transfer Performance> October 25, 2021 (Mon) Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

October 29, 2020 (Thursday) Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00
<Transfer Performance> October 26, 2021 (Tue) Open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

Unfortunately, we will refund tickets for those who can not attend the transfer performance.
Details regarding ticket refund will be announced on LIBERA official website at 18:00 on June 1, 2020 (Monday).
Please keep your ticket in a safe place.
Ticket sales are currently stopped (* Ticket sales for transfer performances will be announced later on this website).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused to everyone who has been looking forward to the performance, but we kindly ask for your understanding.

We wish you a concert as soon as possible to enjoy the concert with everyone who supports LIBERA, and above all, we pray for your health.
"
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

This concert has now been cancelled and moved to 2022 as per Libera Records.

https://libera-records.com/news/2021/04/22/2515/
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It’s such a shame that such a bunch of talented kids are missing their chance to enjoy their treble career at their peak. I am so glad I got to see them at Christmas as it could be awhile before another proper tour.