Hi All!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Hi All!

Post by Luckdragon »

I've been a fan since the late '90s when somebody sent me the Salva Me video of Liam and the boys singing in that cave. It was like nothing I'd ever seen or heard before and I was hooked for life. Even now, it's still one of my favorites.

I'm more a fan of the music and the group than the individuals. They come and go so I try not to get too attached. However, some of them are so outstanding (like Liam above) that I can't help but take notice. Lately, though, I've found that most Libera discussions involve names so I'm trying hard to learn them.

See you in the forums!
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Hi All!

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome luckdragon! Always good to have long time fans here. I remember seeing that video as well but perhaps a few years after you did when they were releasing "Free" which hooked me totally and made me find more.

Anyway, you are right to say that the members of Libera are by no means static as children's lives and interests can often vacillate greatly. As for names, without the French forum page I would be utterly lost on most names. Keeping up can be very difficult!

Hope to read more from you. :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Hi All!

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Luckdragon

Believe me, I know what you mean about names! I can't really keep track of who everybody is (apart from moose). I know the video you mean, I think it was filmed in Matlock Caves in Derbyshire. Don't see it played very often these days.

Anyway, here is my welcome to the forum:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love