Everyone OK?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Everyone OK?

Post by TullyBascombe »

I hope that no one here or connected with Libera was injured in the London Bridge attack today (yesterday in England by now). My condolences go out to the victims and their families.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Everyone OK?

Post by Surpinto »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:11 am">4 years ago</span> I hope that no one here or connected with Libera was injured in the London Bridge attack today (yesterday in England by now). My condolences go out to the victims and their families.
Sad that crazy things happen around the world. At times like this it is helpful to remember that from a probability point of view the odds of a particular catastrophe affecting a particular person or group of people are insanely low. But it is certainly tragic whenever anything bad happens to people in such a way.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Re: Everyone OK?

Post by Padmachou »

I was under shock when I learned about it. I took my grandma to the bridge the day after the Arundel concert last spring. She asked me if it was on that bridge that the attack happened years ago, because she was impressed on how many guards watching the bridge there was. It is after all an area about politics. I suppose they reinforced security after the previous attack.
So sad there is actually no way of preventing those things. I say : education and music to keep peace !