2019 Japan Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

justin

2019 Japan Tour

Post by justin »

According to Libera Records, there will be a Japan tour in 2019. Preliminary dates have been set at:

October 21 - Tokyo - Orchard Hall
October 22 - Tokyo - Orchard Hall
October 25 - Osaka - Grand Cube Osaka

Early ticket sale will be available for Libera Japan Fan club members in April.

More info found at https://libera-records.com/news/2019/03/24/978/
Last edited by justin on Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Re: Libera Japan Tour 2019

Post by dani »

That makes perfect sense as they can promote the Christmas album and will boost sales massively for them.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Wow I'm thrilled! :D
The exact same dates in Tokyo as last year- which meant so much to me.
Also, I'm really glad that we have these dates so early in the year.
My aim is to attend all three concerts and see more of Japan this time and with this information seven months in advance I can really plan my trip well.
Soooo looking forward to this!!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Very early notice for those who wish to attend. :D
dani wrote: <span title="Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:42 am">5 years ago</span> That makes perfect sense as they can promote the Christmas album and will boost sales massively for them.
Do you think that these tour dates portend the album release date? It would make total sense as they seem to release a Japanese version of their albums concurrently with an international release. Plus being a Christmas album, an October release and then having November and December to promote it, would be logical.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

The press release stated one reason they are releasing the details so early.
There are Rugby World Cup matches going on during this week and arranging travel will be more difficult
than usual. Anyone thinking about going should try to lock in their itinerary as soon as it is practical to do so.
I already have cancellable hotel rooms booked in the hope that I secure tickets good enough for me to go.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Re: 2019 Japan Tour

Post by filiarheni »

Is it new or has it just not been mentioned explicitly in this thread so far that the Japan concerts are officially announced on Libera's website and not only by the Libera Records homepage?

A button is provided there for "Advance Tickets for Fan Club Members". General ticket sale is in June, but no specified day yet.

Date: 21st October 2019 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Venue: Bunkamura Orchard Hall

Date: 22nd October 2019 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Venue: Bunkamura Orchard Hall

Date: 25th October 2019 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Venue: Osaka International Convention Center
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The "Advance Tickets for Fan Club Members" is now closed, the final day was Sunday April 14th.

Now we have to wait for the lottery result, they will be announced between April 17th 13:00 and April 21st 18:00 Japan time.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The Bunkamura website says the reserved tickets will have a pre-sale period from June 4th to June 22nd.
Then, starting on June 23rd will be the general sales.

If I understand correctly, the Bunkamura will propose only reserved tickets (at 10,000 yens).
They will no manage premium tickets (14,000 yens) and concession tickets (3,000 yens).

https://my.bunkamura.co.jp/ticket/Progr ... index/3010
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Libera Records (Wisteria Project) has uploaded a video featuring Tadhg, Daniel, and Alexandre advertising the tour. The same is also on their website. :D

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

It will be a busy tour for Libera: Libera Records announces that a special Meet & Greet will be held in Tokyo on Wednesday October 23rd.

This M&G will be reserved to the Japan Fan Club members, meaning at least 6 members of our forum :)

It will be quite a busy week for libera :
  • 21st: concert + Meet & Greet in Tokyo
  • 22nd: concert + Meet & Greet in Tokyo
  • 23rd: Special Fan Club Meet & Greet in Tokyo
  • 25th: concert + Meet & Greet in Osaka

The content of this special FC meet & greet is not yet defined. In fact the Fan Club asks currently its members to send suggestions.

This M&G can not be a bowling party like it was at the recent M&G in the USA, for two reasons: language barrier and because of affluence, possibly a couple of hundred people will attend.

Also the FC says that the M&G can not implies to sing. So no karaoke, thankfully. It could have been very embarrasing for some fans, me the 1st :lol:

Do you have any idea to suggest for that M & G ?
Game ? Activity ?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

A very busy schedule; but I suppose that is to be expected given that the agency in question, as supportive as they are of the choir, must minimize expenses. No suggestions for any sort of activity but I've never been accused of being particularly creative :lol: . Karaoke? :lol: Nothing good can come of that! :lol: :lol:

Have fun, please! And be to sure to tell us all about it after the fact.
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

I'm not the most creative either, but was just looking into some activities for a reunion of a Christian youth group I was in decades ago.

Perhaps some tables set up with one or two boys per game -

Oversize Jenga game

Large Connect Four game

Ring Toss game

5-hole Cornhole game

Or even some Solo cup games (cheap and fun for the boys)

They could do teams at each area with one Libera member and a few fans per team. Maybe even rotate after a while so fans can interact with different singers.

Then maybe a 'do-it-yourself' snack, like ice cream with a dozen different toppings to make your own unique combination. And then they can sit with even some different singers.
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Will somebody visit the concerts in Japan? I am fortunately at this time in tokio!! I plan to visit the concerts! Please send me a direct message, perhaps we can visit the concert together.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

A little bit of news about the tour in Japan.

Today was the result of the Fan Club draw for participation in the October 23rd Meet & Greet.

It was not said how many people applied or how many places were available, but apparently the selection was not severe.
Of the 6 people I know they signed up for, everyone got their invitation.

The invitation indicates the location of the event and a seat number that has been assigned by random.
It is stated that photos will be possible and that the M & G should last about an hour.

Likely the exact content of the event will be discovered on the place :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:49 pm">4 years ago</span> A little bit of news about the tour in Japan.

Today was the result of the Fan Club draw for participation in the October 23rd Meet & Greet.

It was not said how many people applied or how many places were available, but apparently the selection was not severe.
Of the 6 people I know they signed up for, everyone got their invitation.

The invitation indicates the location of the event and a seat number that has been assigned by random.
It is stated that photos will be possible and that the M & G should last about an hour.

Likely the exact content of the event will be discovered on the place :)
Well, that's good news for all of you that wanted to go. Enjoy it on behalf of all of us that can't be there but wish we were.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love