2019 US Summer Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: 2019 US Summer Tour

Post by Surpinto »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu May 16, 2019 6:30 am">5 years ago</span> @Egorbea2018 : you are right, the webmaster seems to have a strange sence of marketing.
Though, you can access the sale procedure by starting it from their calendar. Go to July 29th and click the dot visible on that day.

But, I hope you are an US resident, because someone at St Louis Cathedral chose to limit the tickets sale to people living in the USA only :?
The credit card is said to be linked to american adress only.
20190516_072716.jpg

On the billing address page, the country is preset on the USA and it can not be modified.
20190516_072811.jpg
Ridiculous! Welcome to the 21st century. :( :roll:
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

There is a post about the Westalke Village appearance on August 4th on one of the Facebook groups.
WestlakeVillage2019.jpeg
WestlakeVillage2019.jpeg (190.31 KiB) Viewed 3058 times
WestlakeVillage2019.jpeg
WestlakeVillage2019.jpeg (190.31 KiB) Viewed 3058 times
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Thu May 16, 2019 8:33 pm">5 years ago</span>
fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu May 16, 2019 6:30 am">5 years ago</span> @Egorbea2018 : you are right, the webmaster seems to have a strange sence of marketing.
Though, you can access the sale procedure by starting it from their calendar. Go to July 29th and click the dot visible on that day.

But, I hope you are an US resident, because someone at St Louis Cathedral chose to limit the tickets sale to people living in the USA only :?
The credit card is said to be linked to american adress only.

On the billing address page, the country is preset on the USA and it can not be modified.
Ridiculous! Welcome to the 21st century. :( :roll:
:shock: Ridiculous indeed! Everybody uses electronic tickets nowadays. Why don't they?
Anyway, I'm grateful to have American friends who can organize the tickets for me. Thank you.
TimS_TheToolman

Post by TimS_TheToolman »

The Tour is getting close and I'm still working on my travel arrangements :shock: . I will be repeating my 2017 adventure and will be driving to all the venues. So much to see along the way. :D
Protiusmime

Post by Protiusmime »

LIBERA TICKETS for their August 4, 2019 Calvary Community Church, Westlake Village, California are NOW available for purchase at the following link:
https://calvary101.ccbchurch.com/goto/f ... ponses/new
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

I haven't posted here for a long time, but just wanted to say hi, and that I'll see everyone in St. Paul. :)
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

LuxVenit wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:34 am">4 years ago</span> I haven't posted here for a long time, but just wanted to say hi, and that I'll see everyone in St. Paul. :)
See you there! :D
Egorbea2018

Post by Egorbea2018 »

Hi everybody!

I am going to the St Louis and Oklahoma concerts. Do you have any hotel recommendations?

I would like very much meeting some of you the day before or after the concert, if possible.

Do you know if Libera will be singing at the Sunday services at the Cathedral Basilica in St Louis and at what time? I checked the Basilica's website and they have many services.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Egorbea2018 wrote: <span title="Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:31 pm">4 years ago</span> Hi everybody!

I am going to the St Louis and Oklahoma concerts. Do you have any hotel recommendations?

I would like very much meeting some of you the day before or after the concert, if possible.

Do you know if Libera will be singing at the Sunday services at the Cathedral Basilica in St Louis and at what time? I checked the Basilica's website and they have many services.
No recommendations in OKC, but my suggestions for St Louis hotels are: The Parkway and the Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Central West End.

Those are the two hotels a lot of fans stayed in last time Libera was in St Louis and they are within walking distance to the Cathedral. If you wish to stay further out from the venue the prices can be a bit lower though so it truly does depend on budget.
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

Well, we have a good idea of what the set list will be for the concerts on this tour. However, Libera recently posted photos of some of the boys about to board a Viking Cruise ship, and it appears that Ben Bywater is back after being absent at the Arundel concert. We'll see if this has any impact on the set list/soloists. I don't believe his treble voice has gone just yet, so he could still be a soloist.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I'm not sure about this. I see two possibilities :
1 - Ben B was on that cruise event
2 - The first photo was a memory of the last time they did that cruise event, used as a parallel to the recent event. So the 2 photos showed the same place, at two different times.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:56 pm">4 years ago</span> I'm not sure about this. I see two possibilities :
2 - The first photo was a memory of the last time they did that cruise event, used as a parallel to the recent event. So the 2 photos showed the same place, at two different times.
It looks like a recent photo to me, judging by the boys' appearances. Here a link to the tweet with the photo:
So that would mean Ben is still singing in Libera :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:07 pm">4 years ago</span>
Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:56 pm">4 years ago</span> I'm not sure about this. I see two possibilities :
It looks like a recent photo to me, judging by the boys' appearances. Here a link to the tweet with the photo:
So that would mean Ben is still singing in Libera :D
I agree. By all accounts I would bank on him still being in the group.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I checked right after writing this message, and on the two photos the shape of clouds looks very similar :mrgreen: Must be the same day, or the coincidence is crazy :lol: Good news !

Edit : hey this is an event, 100 posts for me :o
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

New promotional video by Libera for the tour. The closer we get to the date the more excited I become :D. Although I will only be able to attend in Saint Paul for various reasons, I just know that it'll be a great show (or else! :lol:).