A quick introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Prototype

A quick introduction

Post by Prototype »

Hello guys, I have been a Libera fan for 15 years now. I have been to a couple of concerts. although I would like to be able to afford to go to more.

Favourite album: Used to be "Free" until they released "Hope", Free still comes in a very close second though, there are some very nice songs on their very first album as Libera too.

Favourite soloist: Tricky one this, but I have always liked Josh Madine and Tom Cully. As for current Soloists, I have yet to decide.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: A quick introduction

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Prototype,

Welcome to the forum I hope you find it a useful source of information

What concerts have you been to might I ask? Whilst I appreciate 'Hope' I have to say that for me those first three albums (and probably 'Free' above all) remain my favourites. They were incredibly creative and there is nothing else like them. Can't complain about the standard of singing ether back then!

My traditional welcome video seems to have been deleted so we will have to make do with a shortened version:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Prototype

Post by Prototype »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 pm">5 years ago</span> Hi Prototype,

Welcome to the forum I hope you find it a useful source of information

What concerts have you been to might I ask? Whilst I appreciate 'Hope' I have to say that for me those first three albums (and probably 'Free' above all) remain my favourites. They were incredibly creative and there is nothing else like them. Can't complain about the standard of singing ether back then!

My traditional welcome video seems to have been deleted so we will have to make do with a shortened version:

Thanks Yorkie, and love the welcome video, great film. The first concert I went to was at the Southbank Center in London, then at St John's in Torquay, both in 2008

Your comment regarding the albums has just inspired me to make a new post...
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Prototype wrote: <span title="Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:01 pm">5 years ago</span> Hello guys, I have been a Libera fan for 15 years now. I have been to a couple of concerts. although I would like to be able to afford to go to more.

Favourite album: Used to be "Free" until they released "Hope", Free still comes in a very close second though, there are some very nice songs on their very first album as Libera too.

Favourite soloist: Tricky one this, but I have always liked Josh Madine and Tom Cully. As for current Soloists, I have yet to decide.
Hey! Sorry I missed this. I've been extremely busy and with all of the Philippines tour stuff to read I hadn't seen this post. Welcome to Libera Dreams! I became a fan of Libera right around the time that "Free" was released and it was my favorite album for ages. Hope to read more from you.