Hello from Japan!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Liberateen

Hello from Japan!

Post by Liberateen »

Hello! Some of you might know me as ''Libera loving teen'' from Twitter. My English name is Clara, feel free to call me anything you want! Let me tell my Libera discovery story :D
During my school exam,we had a listening test for our music exam.We had to answer some questions about some songs,and one of them were sung by a boy soprano.It wasn't Libera,probably WSK, but I got very interested in the beautiful harmony.So,I searched "Boy Soprano"on You Tube,and I found Ave Maria sung by Ed Day. I was so enchanted,I even cried! Basically,I became addicted to Libera after that!
Anyways, I was able to join the Osaka concert a few days ago, and my ears were blessed by the heavenly sounds. I was lucky enough to meet Josh, and got a handshake from him!
The concert made me love Libera even more, and I decided to join this fandom where I can share that love with people around the world! I'm not so sure how fandoms work yet, but I hope I can have many ''Libera Talk'' with everyone!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Hello from Japan!

Post by Yorkie »

Hello Clara and welcome to our group - are you a member of the new Japanese Libera fanclub?

Great story and how could you not cry at Ed's rendition of Ave Maria? He was great. It really sounds like the tour to Japan was great and I'm so glad you got to hear them live for the first time, that's always a special memory :D

Anyway, here is my traditional welcome (it's from a musical film called Oliver! which is well worth checking out if you haven't seen it before):

[googlemap][/googlemap]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome! So interesting how you found Libera and so happy to hear you were able to see them live. Hope to read more from you in the future.
justin

Post by justin »

Hi Clara! Welcome to this community of dedicated Libera fans :D I might have met/seen you at the Osaka concert, especially since I was also at the stairwell area where Josh was after the concert. Anyways, hope to see you around!
Liberateen

Post by Liberateen »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:01 pm">5 years ago</span> Hello Clara and welcome to our group - are you a member of the new Japanese Libera fanclub?

Great story and how could you not cry at Ed's rendition of Ave Maria? He was great. It really sounds like the tour to Japan was great and I'm so glad you got to hear them live for the first time, that's always a special memory :D

Anyway, here is my traditional welcome (it's from a musical film called Oliver! which is well worth checking out if you haven't seen it before):

[googlemap][/googlemap]
Hello Yorkie and thanks for the clip! I have seen it before, actually, and it's beautiful isn't it!
Sadly I'm not in the fanclub yet, but I'm definitely going to Join before the end of the year :D
I still cry at that Ave Maria, it's inevitable!The BEYOND tour was indeed, BEYOND my expectations, my eyes were already tearing up at the prelude of Joyful Joyful :lol: I had to pinch my self many times because it was like a dream! It was over so fast...but was a wonderful experience!
Liberateen

Post by Liberateen »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:01 pm">5 years ago</span> Welcome! So interesting how you found Libera and so happy to hear you were able to see them live. Hope to read more from you in the future.
Hello Surpinto! Yes, I'll try to write reviews, hope you will enjoy them!
Liberateen

Post by Liberateen »

justin wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:31 am">5 years ago</span> Hi Clara! Welcome to this community of dedicated Libera fans :D I might have met/seen you at the Osaka concert, especially since I was also at the stairwell area where Josh was after the concert. Anyways, hope to see you around!
Hi Justin! I haven't met you, but I might have seen you, if you were at the stairwell area! Thanks for the welcome! :)