Libera Fan Videos I make

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Joshua Wake

Libera Fan Videos I make

Post by Joshua Wake »

So just wanted to Share! Yeah? Libera Inspires me everyday and so as an "audio engineer" I can't help but remix and recreate Libera Harmonies, I know they are Perfect the way they are, but I just can't help myself...my Libera journey started 7 years ago and will carry on for ages. I hope to travel this road with you all...my Libera Brothers and Sisters!!! a link to some of my covers, if you're ever bored...give it a watch...or not...whatever...I just enjoy making them. Stay Brilliant then! As you were, carry ON! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7Cnk ... NFllYcR7ew
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Libera Fan Videos I make

Post by Yorkie »

Keep up the good work Josh.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I clicked on your link. All of the videos on your page had the little red bar along the underside meaning they were previously watched. Apparently I've been watching you this whole time.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Joshua Wake wrote: <span title="Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am">6 years ago</span> So just wanted to Share!
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of any "fan videos" or covers of Libera songs. But surprisingly, I like your videos and music arrangements. Thank you for sharing and keep up your work Josh.
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Thank you Yorkie! I will always be immersed in the sounds of Libera! The greatest form of flattery is to copy, I won't stop til I I have figured out every note of every song. Your words are so encouraging, thank you. :)
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Awesome Tullybascombe!! I just enjoy it, Libera harmonies inspire me so much! Hope you have an Amazing day! :)
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Thank you so much Andmar! That means so much! Thanks for your kind words! I will carry on for ages now! Libera always!!! Much Love!! :)