Unknown mini-boy

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: New album is called Hope

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I persist to think he is probably a young Victor W, from an early 2015 or so :)

If he is currently more or less 9, then he was about 7 at that time, and this matches with Libera uses of including new miniboys.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

andmar wrote: <span title="Fri May 12, 2017 9:52 am">6 years ago</span> The unknown boy has a much wider nose. The nose width compared to the overall face width is significantly bigger for the unknown boy than that of Tom or Gabe.
The nose was something that disturbed my opinion, too, but I see something similar in their eyes, so I forgot about the nose, but it is part of him, isn't it. :lol: By the way, when I put the fotos together, I had the feeling that the unknown boy's picture is a tiny little bit deformed. But a nose is a nose.

It's a pity that we never get the solutions to such riddles.

P.S. My CD arrived at Frankfurt airport yesterday - another 165 km and then ... :D
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 am">6 years ago</span> It's a pity that we never get the solutions to such riddles.

P.S. My CD arrived at Frankfurt airport yesterday - another 165 km and then ... :D
Well, yes, it's a pity. But the riddles themselves are also fun for us. Aren't they? And possibly also they are fun for Libera as they (maybe) watch us trying to figure them out.

What?! Your CD is in Germany already :shock: . You ordered it in Japan :?: I thought, you had ordered it at Invisible Hands Music and had to wait another week (just like I have to :? ). Then, I am looking forward to reading you opinion :D .
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 am">6 years ago</span> In this interesting discussion about the mysterious mini-boy ( :lol: ), I persist to think he is probably a young Victor W, from an early 2015 or so :)

If he is currently more or less 9, then he was about 7 at that time, and this matches with Libera uses of including new miniboys.
This is probably a better guess than either Tom or Gabe, but I am of the opinion that it is certainly not Victor. For instance, the mystery mini-boy has wider eyes than Victor and much lighter and thinner hair. Though hair changes with age in children it is clearly not close enough to the same between the two. The only current member who looks even remotely similar enough would be Alexandre Menuet when he was younger, but I am almost completely certain it isn't him either. I stand by my theory that it is an unknown member.

Still no CD for me yet! Getting very antsy to get it and to get it quick!
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

And what about Laurence Taylor?

LT_Unknown.jpg
LT_Unknown.jpg (10.35 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
LT_Unknown.jpg
LT_Unknown.jpg (10.35 KiB) Viewed 5159 times

(Picture borrowed from Libera Passion)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The discussion about the mysterious mini boy is somehow voluminous and should be split to a dedicated subject, in order to avoid cluttering the discussion on the 'Hope' CD with such an off-topic :wink:

Edit : split done by John45, thank you :)
john45
Gold Member

Re: Unknown mini-boy

Post by john45 »

Surpinto wrote:

"I am usually good at facial identification and I like a good challenge"

I hear there is a vacancy in the FBI which might interest you. :wink:
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

john45 wrote: <span title="Fri May 12, 2017 8:48 pm">6 years ago</span> Surpinto wrote:

"I am usually good at facial identification and I like a good challenge"

I hear there is a vacancy in the FBI which might interest you. :wink:
:lol: good one!
The Furby

Post by The Furby »

That's interesting Image
As far as I'm concerned I think there are some similarities between Victor Wiggin and him, still his facial expression makes it a hard guess. I had a look at the pics of Victor and found he has a couple of beauty spots I can't seem to see here - we'd need a better quality pic to be certain.

I tend to think it is probably not Tom Cooper as the proportions of the face don't seem to match.

If we have a look at the miniboys of these past years only 2 haven't been identified : Cameron Taylor & Sejus Toussaint-O'Neill (seen for the last time at St George's (11th december 2015)).

Image Image

I have no idea who's who but none of them looks like the mystery boy. Hence the probability of a boy who's never been seen in concert. If we go back to the mini-boys of 2013 there were also Phillip Russ, Eoin Sherry and Jamie Trinder but the pic cannot be that old.

Another idea: in 2015 Libera twitted a number of pics featuring miniboys rehearsing. The one who would match the mystery face the most is this boy on the right, who has not been identified yet, next to Neo Parson. His features (the shape of the nose, the hair pattern and the "dimples") look quite like those of the unknown miniboy.

Image ImageImage
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Meet Cameron Taylor. Better view on the Santa video from 3.33.
Sadly no longer a Libera member. Performed as a junior in two concerts - St. John's, Upper Norwood 2014 and St. George's 2015.
Problem solved
Next question please.
Attachments
Screen shot 2017-05-12 at 6.08.05 PM.png
Screen shot 2017-05-12 at 6.08.05 PM.png (44.09 KiB) Viewed 5054 times
Screen shot 2017-05-12 at 6.08.05 PM.png
Screen shot 2017-05-12 at 6.08.05 PM.png (44.09 KiB) Viewed 5054 times
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Well Done everybody involved and it's solved finally :) :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Congratulations. Now, can I ask which poor lad has had their face removed on Isaac's right.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Shay perhaps?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The cut face comes simply from a second photo of Isaac himself ;) certainly from the same photos shoot session.
There is no doubt about this, the hairs are extremely similar.

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

john45 wrote:Next question please.
If this is a call for a more difficult quiz, then what about this one ? :mrgreen:

This photo comes from some libera concert programs.

1) Where was it ?
2) When was it ?
3) Who is he ?

If you can answer correctly these 3 questions, you are definitively a Master among the Libera super fans ! :)