Forum Rules update.

The rules of Libera Dreams.
paul
Site Admin

Forum Rules update.

Post by paul »

I have made a small change to the forum rules.

Item 2 has changed from

2. No advertising, trading of goods and services, or other commercial use allowed. No bulk e-mail, junk email or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum.

to

2. No advertising, trading of goods and services, or other commercial use allowed. No bulk e-mail, junk email or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum, this includes links in your signature.

This change is pretty much common sense, but one of our keen eyed moderators spotted a new member with a spammy link in his signature. I have made this change so we and new members can be clear on the rules.

Thanks

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Forum Rules update.

Post by Yorkie »

I saw it too - I suspected it was some form of spam but didn't click on the link to check (wisely I assume) - sorry, I should have flagged it.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

That's a good amendment. It's a letdown to see a topic highlighted, only to have it be spam.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I have made a small amendment to the rules.

8. Should you decide to post some news or info, please keep the personal information of the boy private.*

now reads

8. Should you decide to post some news or info, please keep the personal information of the boy private.* This includes and is not limited to any video, or social media that is outside of normal Libera business. (Even is the content has been released to the public domain)

Thanks

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato