St George's 2015

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: St George's 2015

Post by Yorkie »

It was a great concert and I feel lucky to have been there. The wow song was 'Nearer My God' which we heard at Exeter & Christchurch and was fantastic to hear again at St George's. We need a new album that includes this and also 'Dreaming of Home' (which I hope they have already recoded with Tom like they did with Ave Virgo on the Peace album). Hopefully we can expect another album soon. Whilst filming a live concert is wonderful I'm sure the cost is huge; another studio album perhaps with a 10 minute making of DVD and one or two of the songs filmed would be greatly welcome (#hint #hint) :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Funny, we had pretty much the same conversation today at lunch. I mentioned almost the same references as you. :)

If two great minds the same day at 10.000 km from each other talk the same, it can't be a coincidence but a harbinger. Obvioulsy a great thing will happen in 2016 :mrgreen:
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I would love a new album early next year( before May) :mrgreen:
muffin818

Post by muffin818 »

Yorkie wrote:We need a new album that includes this and also 'Dreaming of Home' (which I hope they have already recoded with Tom like they did with Ave Virgo on the Peace album).
I've been hoping for a recording of Dreaming of Home for ages :) I really hope they do release a new album soon!
"And I saw a new heaven
For the first heaven
And the first earth
Are passed away.

Illumina perpetua.

And there shall be no more death
Neither sorrow
Nor crying
For these are passed away."
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Funny, we had pretty much the same conversation today at lunch. I mentioned almost the same references as you. :)

If two great minds the same day at 10.000 km from each other talk the same, it can't be a coincidence but a harbinger. Obvioulsy a great thing will happen in 2016 :mrgreen:
As we say, "Great minds think alike" and you both are very knowledgeable about Libera. Lets hope for a new CD with those mentioned pieces.

:)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato