Libera Special Concert Universal Studios (Japan) 5th Aug 15

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Libera Special Concert Universal Studios (Japan) 5th Aug 15

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera have managed to find themselves a slot at Japan's Universal Studios in Osaka to hold a special one-off concert.

From their Facebook page
Libera is honored to hold a special premiere concert at Universal Studios Japan. The concert will be on Wednesday the 5th August 2015, the studios are located in Osaka, Japan.
We look forward to sharing our music with our many supporters in Japan, and to making some new friends along the way.
Please share this information with anyone you know who might be interested.
To attend the premiere you will need to purchase a One-Day Studio Pass. All the details are on the website:
http://l-tike.com/d1/AA02G07F1.do?DBNID ... &LCD=50020 (Japanese only)
This is a roughly translated script from that Japanese link;

This summer, Rivera emergency visit to Japan! Live in Japan 3 years Buri is here!
Libera fans are waiting.!

Boy soprano unit of the United Kingdom with the unforgettable "beyond the light", and "miracle of life" in the ear once miracles singing "Libera", Universal Studios Japan ® in live!

Josh (Joshua Madine) worked as a Libera Member will be invited by playing! Only 400, 1 times as long as the premium live. And please serious presentations from Rivera.

Tickets go on sale 7/20, (Monday) 10:00 was started. Been waiting for this chance, absolutely not to be missed!

Performers:Libera, shokei MURAMATSU

Date and time: 8/5/2015 (Wednesday) open 10:00 / start 11:00-12:50 approx.

On the meeting notes

* On the day before the 10:00 park visitors wishing to, please be seated at far 10:45. You may get quite crowded at the park entrance. Please enter it as soon as possible.

* If the late starting time, admission to the venue (33 stages) prohibited

* Playing in the entrance/exit is not

* Venue is all seats reserved

* Upon your admission to the venue please present this ticket

* The refuse us admission for preschoolers.

* In the venue food and beverage is prohibited

Entrance to the venue is not only * normal Studio pass, annual pass

* Regardless of the reasons, cannot be cancelled after purchase (refunds), change or reissue

Enters the media coverage on the day, guests in the Hall and its target. Them to media around the world, website advertising and promotional materials published. Please note that advance

* On the day please please can lead to confirmation of the purchaser (customer) can verify their identity documents (license, passport, health insurance card, credit card, name suggests public Bill, etc)

[Legal notices]

Sales method: we accept only Lawson stores Loppi, Locke now * Lawson. Reserved ticket exchange is not mini)

* Non-preschool-age children

* Over 12 years adult price (even 12-year-old elementary school for children price)

* Ticket prices during the day 1 Studios will include live ornamental value and cost of the path

* Cannot be upgraded to the annual pass

* Regardless of the reasons, cannot be cancelled after purchase (refunds), change or reissue

(Park opening time) 9:00 ~ 21:00 * Park re-entry allowed

■ inquiries about the Park:

Information Center TEL:0570-20-0606

[Operator-hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-Sat Sun holiday 9:00 / 17:30-19:00

Should be very special for those that can attend, hopefully an highlights reel of some sort will be shared for those that cannot.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Re: Libera Special Concert Universal Studios (Japan) 5th Aug

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
This is a roughly translated script from that Japanese link;
Wow. That was a rough translation. :shock: :lol: And Josh Madine being billed as a special guest is funny, although--perhaps he is. Why is it called a "premiere concert"? Has Libera collaborated on another film or project?
labbie

Post by labbie »

Interesting translation! I'm guessing that it's brought to us courtesy of good old reliable Google Translator! The part that reads "And please serious presentations from Rivera (Libera)" looks particularly peculiar, or maybe Robert Prizeman has to be careful not to rehearse any funny songs with the boys!
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

A unique opportunity for them. I am sure they will make the most of it. :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

labbie wrote:Interesting translation! I'm guessing that it's brought to us courtesy of good old reliable Google Translator! The part that reads "And please serious presentations from Rivera (Libera)" looks particularly peculiar, or maybe Robert Prizeman has to be careful not to rehearse any funny songs with the boys!
Seriously what can you expect from a robot? Translating Japanese into grammatically correct English requires a great deal of contextual inference. At least it wasn't "Someone has slip us the bomb!" "All your base are belonging to us!"
labbie

Post by labbie »

French teachers are always warning students not to use Google Translator because the results are invariably absurd. You are right about translating a text within a context. If the result doesn't make sense when proofread, then there are errors in the text.
Back to the subject under discussion, I agree that this is a wonderful opportunity for the boys.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Hi guys,

I will miss the two concerts in Exeter and Christchurch but I will be in Osaka ! (French logic :lol: )

I have the tickets, the hotel is booked and there even direct flights Paris-Osaka.
II will be there for one week of tourism :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Woohoo! I'm glad you were one of the lucky 400. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in Osaka.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Hi guys,

I will miss the two concerts in Exeter and Christchurch but I will be in Osaka ! (French logic :lol: )

I have the tickets, the hotel is booked and there even direct flights Paris-Osaka.
II will be there for one week of tourism :)
Wow, I can't believe you managed to get one of the few tickets available - well done :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Congratulations you did very well to secure a ticket - some sources say it sold out in 10mins!

http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1 ... _440467095
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Congratulations Patrick.

* On the day before the 10:00 park visitors wishing to, please be seated at far 10:45. You may get quite crowded at the park entrance. Please enter it as soon as possible.

* If the late starting time, admission to the venue (33 stages) prohibited.

Don't be Late!
Sanctus

Post by Sanctus »

Just a question, out of the current group, what boys haven't already been to Japan ?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I guess we dont know if the full choir is going across yet so its hard to guess but they have not been there in about 3 years i thought so all the younger boys if they go wont have been there before ?

Boys like Cassius , Kavana , Isaac , Tom , Matthew J , Lucas , Matthew M , Sam W have all been .

So boys like Tim Merlin , Ben , Adam , Camden , Taichi , Gabe , Rocco have never been as far as i can remember ... i am not sure if Alessandro has even been to Japan ?

ETA - This is of course dependent on if its the whole group that is going as it may be a smaller group of boys who go .
Sanctus

Post by Sanctus »

Thankyou ! I was just curious as they seem to have been going to America a lot recently. So do you think it is likely that the younger boys like Adam, Tim, Ben and Rocco wont be going on this tour to Japan then ?