Eternal Light offical Video finally released

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Malibu
Silver Member

Re: Eternal Light offical Video finally released

Post by Malibu »

I like the simplicity. I actually like this video better than the Time or Deep Peace vids I think. I like how's it in a real setting, not a set, and there is just less stuff going on in this one. Less busy.

In general I don't understand why any artist spends a lot of money on a music video. I don't see how they make much money in return (maybe they do, but I don't see it). So, that being said, I can understand why Libera, being a non-profit isn't going to do a huge production. I like the focus on the boys themselves, and not the production.

Plus, like Paul said, the sounds are more important than the visuals.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Shouldn't this topic to be into the "Video" section instead of "Chat" ?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Shouldn't this topic to be into the "Video" section instead of "Chat" ?
You're right, and as you can see, it now is ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

I love the simplicity of it. In that way, I think it helps you focus more on the boys. Love it so much that I've played it more than thirty times today! Ahhhh Libera, you've spoiled us for the past couple of weeks.. :D
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:You have to pay attention to details when your looking for Libera news, it's part of the job description lol :)
Instead of "Libera Crazy", we need someone to rename you as "Libera Sleuth". You always find those obscure, interesting little snippets. Thanks, Jimmy! :D

hannah_kirstin wrote:Ahhhh Libera, you've spoiled us for the past couple of weeks.. :D
They really have, haven't they? The gift that keeps on giving.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Great idea! I think they have something like this setup with the Brit School if the clip at 2:15 on this video is anything to go by. It's not surprising there would be some form of a connection between the two since so many libera members attend the school.
DearMadine has posted a link on her twitter which reveals the full edited video by the BCD Brit School project above; featuring live clips from a performance of Orinoco Flow in concert. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It was posted nearly 2 years ago, but not tagged with 'libera'

So I don't know how she found it but well done to DM ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Great idea! I think they have something like this setup with the Brit School if the clip at 2:15 on this video is anything to go by. It's not surprising there would be some form of a connection between the two since so many libera members attend the school.
DearMadine has posted a link on her twitter which reveals the full edited video by the BCD Brit School project above; featuring live clips from a performance of Orinoco Flow in concert. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It was posted nearly 2 years ago, but not tagged with 'libera'

So I don't know how she found it but well done to DM
;)

So you have to be on your toes as you may not be our " top sleuth" anymore :mrgreen:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:So you have to be on your toes as you may not be our " top sleuth" anymore :mrgreen:
I know, i'll have to rise to the challenge and dig a little more deeper for libera treasures. I'll have put the spade to one side, and get the JCB out! ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
viabuona
Gold Member

Re: Song of life - Full Video

Post by viabuona »

It seams that Bullehynka from the french forum found another and still unknown video of this song. A so called 'Director's cut'.

[youtube][/youtube]

I like this one more then the official release, it's more naturally.

Thank you Bullehynka :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Nice video, but I wonder where it came from. The person who uploaded it seems to be Japanese. Intriguing...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

I think here we have Daniel Fontannaz on the high notes (not at Stephan's and Ralph's part). His treble was great, also on Panis Angelicus and Veni, veni Emmanuel.