Libera goodies for sale

What goes on in the World of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Libera goodies for sale

Post by Yorkie »

Seems nothing ever gets posted under the news heading so I thought I'd try this...

The left over stock from the filming in Washington is now for sale with all proceeds going to support Libera's next tour. The prices for postage are a bit high for outside the US but I can recommend the calendar which is large size with great photos. There is a good range of T's and hoodies too.

All the details are on Lexi & Lauren's Mini-Angels Blog.

Definitely worth checking out
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Libera goodies for sale

Post by Surpinto »

Yay! Thank you for this information, I was wondering whatever happened to the rumored online store. I just ordered the calendar as per your advice.

I only bought a poster at the concert itself so it's nice to get other stuff now and to support Libera even more.
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Worth looking into getting the Libera Experience book too! The moose (get the large one) is a must! :D
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

Thank you! I ordered the Libera book a week or so ago, will let you know when it gets here, and post a couple pictures so you can see if you want to buy it or not!
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

I got my stuff today! Didn't order the book (yet) but the hoodie is very nice. Would love to see pictures of stuff that anyone else gets, especially the book.
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Ordered the autographed book, a t-shirt, and a few other trinkets. :mrgreen:
Will take a few weeks to fly 9,000 something miles, I guess. Post your pictures! :D
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

hannah_kirstin wrote:Ordered the autographed book, a t-shirt, and a few other trinkets. :mrgreen:
Will take a few weeks to fly 9,000 something miles, I guess. Post your pictures! :D
Ohhhh, I'm jealous! I saw that there was an autographed book, but evidently it is already sold out. That's okay though, as I've already spent enough money on goodies, lol. I need to save up for school, but this was a very nice surprise. The non-autographed books are tempting me though!
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

:mrgreen: Not all for me! Some are for my Libera friend in Adelaide. Love the Libera Experience book. :D
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Very nice, a good haul you got there! Hope your friend enjoys the stuff. I ordered a calendar and I too am sending it to a friend.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

I ordered the book, but it didn't come yet. Anyone else still waiting? I know it can take awhile to get so far, depending on the shipping used.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

katyafan wrote:I ordered the book, but it didn't come yet. Anyone else still waiting? I know it can take awhile to get so far, depending on the shipping used.
I got mine pretty quickly. It sounds like something may have gone wrong for you. :(

I sent the requisite message through the contact form on the website and received an email confirming the order. Did you get something like that?

You may wish to contact them again.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

Thank you Surpinto! I will do that.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

This is different, Libera.org just added an item to their store.

https://libera.org/product/donate-a-boys-sandwich/

Donate a Boy’s Sandwich
$8.00

The cost of feeding a large group of boys on tour can add up. With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab to purchase a healthy, nutritious sandwich for one of the boys.

alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

Surpinto wrote:
Donate a Boy’s Sandwich
$8.00

The cost of feeding a large group of boys on tour can add up. With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab to purchase a healthy, nutritious sandwich for one of the boys.
I like that! It's easier to donate when you know what you're actually giving. Great find, Surpinto.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

There's more! They just changed the descriptions and added more donation options.

https://libera.org/product-category/donations/
Sponsor a Dinner for the Boys
$540.00

With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab for one of the dinners that need to be served to feed all of the boys on tour.

Sponsor a Lunch for the Boys
$240.00

With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab for one of the lunches that need to be served to feed all of the boys on tour.

Donate a Boy’s Dinner
$18.00

The cost of feeding an entire group of boys on tour can add up after a week on tour. With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab for a complete dinner for one of the boys.

Donate a Boy’s Lunch
$8.00

The cost of feeding a large group of boys on tour can add up after a week on tour. With this donation, you'll be picking up the tab to purchase a tasty sandwich, drink, and chips for one of the boys.