UK Concert Guildford May 11 2013

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: UK Concert Guildford May 11 2013

Post by dani »

Due to a change of plans i am now in Hawaii for this concert so i have a spare Premium seat for sale .

The price is £30 which is sale price and £1.50 for postage in the U,K . Please PM if interested.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

PM sent :wink:
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Libera have just released a trailer video for their Guildford concert.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:Libera have just released a trailer video for their Guildford concert.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Is it not exactly the same as the ones used for Taiwan but they have added in the worlds Guildford ?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: Is it not exactly the same as the ones used for Taiwan but they have added in the worlds Guildford ?
Quite similar to the Spring Tour promo that was posted a month ago but the beginning and ending is new.

BTW, I'm worried that the train tickets might run out!! :wink: I have got to London so far, I'm buying for Guildford tomorrow!
Karppoo

Post by Karppoo »

Hi,Just bough to us return train tickets from Gatwick to Guildford (Sat-Mon). :D
Viktar

Post by Viktar »

Murkskis wrote:BTW, I'm worried that the train tickets might run out!!
There are at least three trains to Guildford from London Waterloo every 10 minutes, I wouldn't be that worried :)
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Why not take a look to Libera's Homepage? Maybe you can win a ticket for the Guildford concert. :mrgreen:
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

viabuona wrote:Why not take a look to Libera's Homepage? Maybe you can win a ticket for the Guildford concert. :mrgreen:
... and if you are thinking of making a weekend of it, you might choose to take in "Les Miserables" on Friday at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in Guildford - but be be warned, this is not the well known musical production. I will be dangerously close (Nottingham) to Yorkie country on Friday for a stage production of "The Kite Runner". The book was one of the best ever, the movie good, but it remains to be seen how it will transfer to the stage. Anyway, I look forward to seeing many of you in Guildford. Having attended the far eastern component of the spring tour I can assure you that you are in for a special treat. Don't miss it.
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

john45 wrote: ... and if you are thinking of making a weekend of it, you might choose to take in "Les Miserables" on Friday at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in Guildford - but be be warned, this is not the well known musical production.
Have decided to ignore your warning and now I have all required tickets for Guildford in the pocket. Now I'm waiting for the day X - countdown is running :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Not long now for you lucky, lucky people - what are the chances of retaining Moon Represents do you reckon?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

41 boys will be on stage in Guildford , is that the biggest group of boys in a Libera concert?

i am sure some wont be on stage the whole time but its still impressive.
Karppoo

Post by Karppoo »

dani wrote:41 boys will be on stage in Guildford , is that the biggest group of boys in a Libera concert?

Yes, it quite big group in the stage. Hope the Guildford's stage is very big, I don't know (never been there). But I think too that in ever song there isn't everybody?? Hope we see something else songs which were in Taiwan and South-Korea. :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Karppoo wrote:
dani wrote:41 boys will be on stage in Guildford , is that the biggest group of boys in a Libera concert?

Yes, it quite big group in the stage. Hope the Guildford's stage is very big, I don't know (never been there). But I think too that in ever song there isn't everybody?? Hope we see something else songs which were in Taiwan and South-Korea. :wink:

It will be the exact same set list and maybe the Moon song but i would not be surprised it is not included as it is not a western song . And no the little boys will sit some songs out as they are normally so young. It is more of a learning curve for them and they will come on for some songs and then taken off for other's.
yllwfsh

Post by yllwfsh »

Hello everyone,

I'm also attending the Guildford concert, but due to a change in plans I will have a spare premium ticket left (I will be all alone, ahhh :wink: ). I ordered them to be picked up at the venue, so anyone who wants/needs an extra ticket can get it from me there :)

As we all know it was 30 pounds and some booking fee but let's forget about that :)

please PM me for inquiries.

regards,

Renzo
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.
May the rains fall soft upon you, and the sun shine warm upon your face.