Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Right Now

Post by maartendas »

*sigh* A few years ago I purchased AV 1 and 2 but didn't bother yet with 3 'cause it was nowhere near Christmas. Now I can't find a copy anywhere anymore...
Will be arranging Advent decoration later tonight. Not sure when we'll put the tree up. This year for the first time, we will combine our own decoration with the old decoration from my mom's house, some of which was made by my brother and me as kids.
Happy decorating all!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

maartendas wrote:*sigh* A few years ago I purchased AV 1 and 2 but didn't bother yet with 3 'cause it was nowhere near Christmas. Now I can't find a copy anywhere anymore...
Strange, I googled for 'Angel Voices 3' and I found some sellers:

http://www.weltbild.de/3/15193397-1/mus ... ces-3.html

Well, first come - first served . Don't worry, I'm not in competition - I own them already. :mrgreen:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Oh, thanks :) I might try the German one since it allows Paypal (I don't have a creditcard) but I'm a bit worried about filling in a postal code - the form demands one of 5 numbers (like all German ones) but Dutch postal codes are four numbers and two letters... I could try using the four numbers with a zero in front and hope that that gives the Dutch postal system enough information.
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

maartendas. Hope you get one it's a wonderful collection.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

maartendas wrote:Oh, thanks :) I might try the German one since it allows Paypal (I don't have a creditcard) but I'm a bit worried about filling in a postal code - the form demands one of 5 numbers (like all German ones) but Dutch postal codes are four numbers and two letters... I could try using the four numbers with a zero in front and hope that that gives the Dutch postal system enough information.
Let me know if you need help. My postal code is a 5 digit number. ;)
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Today I received my first acceptance letter to a college! It's not my top choice (I should hear from them in the next week or so), but it is really nice to see my hard work in high school pay off--they offered me a substantial merit scholarship!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

timjanni: I sent you a PM :)

Szepilona: that's wonderful! What do you want to study?

Just posting this exciting news from Westminster Abbey:
'Westminster Abbey', a new BBC TV documentary takes an unprecedented look behind the scenes of one of Britain's most iconic landmarks, following the lives of the people who work, worship and live in this unique community over the course of a year.

Series begins this evening at 9pm on BBC2, with further episodes on Friday 14th and Friday 21st December.
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the first and last episodes so I'm hoping for an online resource to capture it for me - or I could try using my mom's old videorecorder that we recently installed at home ;)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I could just hear my upstairs neighbour, who usually only plays loud metal, play Allegri's Miserere :)
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

maartendas wrote:i could just hear my upstairs neighbour, who usually only plays loud metal, play Allegri's Miserere :)
Grab this chance and bring him a Libera CD. :lol:
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Maartendas, I want to study Comparative Politics (basically, International Relations) with a minor (or perhaps double-major) in French
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Sounds like serious business, Szepilona :)
Maybe you can use Libera music to improve international relations - they have been known to wonderfully bridge the gap between East and West :lol: :wink:

Viabuona: I might ask him about it one day ;)

Here's a Christmas card (sort of, anyway) I couldn't resist making, since this week's snowfall:

maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Today I've been practising Song of Life on my mother's old piano, which is now in our apartment. It feels really good to have kept the instrument, she would have been glad :)
sillybear

Post by sillybear »

Right now, I am petting my cat, typing this, rediscovering Palestrina's Te Deum, fantasizing about Christmas presents, and being very glad that school is out!
Call me Cara
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Right now I am lying in my bed near of my Christmas tree :D and think about all ppl who decorate cities at Christmas time. Do they know the true meaning of Christmas and why they do all this? ... Just my thoughts... Yeah... And my city seems very beautiful. :roll:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Right now I should be asleep but instead I am up writing this, listening to piano music, and reading Tale of Two Cities (clearly not all at the same time :wink: ) and trying to ignore the pain caused by my mouth--I had six baby teeth pulled a couple days ago :roll: and it still hurts. Ugh.
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest