Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Post by Rebecca (: »

Absolutely dying to go! But I just can't in the middle of the school year... Hope everyone who attends has a great time, though! :) I bet it'll be a wonderful show, as always!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I deleted my previous post because my boyfriend and I changed our mind and are now willing to go!
However, we can't purchase tickets without a creditcard. Is anyone here able to help us out? Our friend Johan from the Netherlands can't buy them because he already used his card on Ticketweb. He said I could just e-mail Libera and explain the situation to them and they can hold the ticket at the door, but I thought I'd also ask on here. Thanks! :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

maartendas wrote:However, we can't purchase tickets without a creditcard. Is anyone here able to help us out?
Yes, I can buy them and take them with me. Make me a PM if this could be a solution for you :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Thanks Tony! PM is sent :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I see Tony has already offered to help, gentleman that he is. If there is any problem let me know and I would be willing to help too.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Tickets are sorted, thanks to the one and only Swiss-Yorkshire clockwork operation :D
Now we need to arrange flight and accommodation, but we'll manage on our own I think ;)

Really looking forward to attending this concert as I am going through a tough time right now in my family. I'll be needing the Libera voices for quite some time in the near future. So it's good to know this concert is now ahead of us.
AngeModerne

Post by AngeModerne »

my my my i wish they gave us earlier notice that the London concert would be happening. Once i saw they were doing a concert in Ireland in november i assumed there wouldn't be a UK event. Darn, could've saved me a couple of hundreds on travel expenses but none the less i am so excited, i cant wait to be back in London this will be my third concert and second time in the UK. Hope to see you all there!
Sincerely,
Marie
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Tickets arrived today for the St George's concert.

Mercy & Love
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

Yorkie wrote:Tickets arrived today for the St George's concert.
:mrgreen: Using this in place of a thumbs up emoticon. I'm getting anxious to play my Christmas album again. Not that I haven't been listening to it all year, but I actually want to play it in the car and stuff and not have people (my family mostly, haha!) look at me like I'm crazy. I figure after the St. George concert I can... :lol:
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Yorkie wrote:Tickets arrived today for the St George's concert.
Lucky you! As Libera writes on her Website, there are some Ticketweb-Problem
Libera wrote:Ticketweb Problems

October 28th, 2012 by Libera

We are aware that people have had problems over the weekend purchasing tickets on line and over the phone from Ticketweb. We have spoken to Ticketweb and they tell us that they are in the process of upgrading their website. They have asked us to pass on their sincere apologies and assure people that they are working as hard as they can to finish their upgrade.

Our message to people trying to purchase tickets is to try the link, or the phone number, and if it doesn't work, or the operator claims not to know about our concerts please try again in a few hours, or tomorrow.

Thank you for your perseverance.
I made a search on the new Ticketweb HP and the result:
Ticketweb wrote:Sorry, we couldn't find any results for "libera"
Sorry, we couldn't find any events for "libera" at the minute but this might be because we're in the process of loading events on to our new site! Please check and try again a little later. Cheers, TicketWeb.
Not really helpful for the sales :(
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

What sort of half-arsed shambolic company whose whole operating model is based on internet ticket purchases is left without a website for the best part of a week during a 'redesign'. It says the new site relaunches on the 1st November - not much use to people buying tickets for the NI concerts is it.

I hope Libera seek an alternative partner for their next concert as frankly the extra cost loaded on by Ticketweb are pretty disgusting.

Mercy & Love
Choirfan
Silver Member

Post by Choirfan »

And it turns out Ticketweb sent my tickets (for the NI concerts) the wrong way to somebody in France! :evil:

I only found out because someone there tracked down my uncle and left a message with him saying they had my tickets by mistake. Though i tried the number given a few times for this french person, i have not been able to get through yet.

Today is monday and i am due to travel Thursday. Oh Dear. :roll:
"You are not alone"
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Ticketweb is no online with the Libera-Venues - and it's very interesting that also at St George, where the Premiums was solded out, I now would be able to buy 8 (the max. per order) of such Tickets. :shock:

Well, Ticketweb should not be surprised if they are asked: What is the profession of your IT people? :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So if they are selling premium seats which are not available that will cause massive head aches on the night. And yep i have just checked and you can still buy premium seats.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

This might be a big chaos :shock: 200 premiums sold, which will be delivered ? I still didn't received mine...