Christmas plans

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Christmas plans

Post by xsakurax »

Oh hey! Christmas's coming and how are you all celebrating? Care to share your plans for this Christmas? Are you going to have a Christmas feast, or something simple? :D

Tis the season to be joyful, lalala lalalala!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Christmas plans

Post by jennaluvspbr »

xsakurax wrote:Oh hey! Christmas's coming and how are you all celebrating? Care to share your plans for this Christmas? Are you going to have a Christmas feast, or something simple? :D

Tis the season to be joyful, lalala lalalala!
i am going to see family for christmas i love christmas its so nice to get gifs from santa all the years i been beliveing so much for it and the one thing i injoy bout christmas is that it brings familys togather i thank and then christmas comes to life and its such a feeling that you have when the time of year comes then you get so excited i am so excietd it makes me cry a lot some times thats what christmas is all a bout i thank from jenna
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Plan to sleep in Christmas morning and then when I am sure the gift exchanging is done, I will drive an hour or so to my best friends home for dinner. No family beyond my brother and since my sister in law doesn't like me, I can't go there.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I guess I'll probably spend this christmas just like last christmas, which is to complete 6 different projects for school, other than that I'll probably spend whatever free time I have catching up on sleep. The main difference between last and this christmas is that the number of work to be done is doubled! Sigh.
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

I'll be spending Christmas with immediate family and day-after-Christmas with extended family (sometimes more than 25 people) at my grandfather's house. Christmas eve and Christmas morning my father and I will be singing at two Masses.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I will be at a christmas party and after christmas I'll be attending the OneThing conferece so I'll be away for 6 days whoo hoo.
http://www.ihop.org/Groups/1000033076/I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ng_08.aspx
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Just being home and relaxing... In fact, I'm having trouble deciding what I want for Christmas... besides "all things Libera". :D I intend to sing lots of Christmas carols (check!), bake lots of Christmas cookies (well, no check yet, but next weekend!) and buy nice gifts for my family members (uh... well, that's a hope to be check)!! From there I am going to try and enjoy myself as much as possible while there isn't any impending schoolwork to be done :D
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

My immediate family (2 brothers, mom, dad) and I will be doing our own thing when we wake up but then, when all prezzies are unwrapped, we go to grandma's house and unwrap the prezzies there, as well. Then our entire family (well, the ones who live nearby, anyway) all gather at grandma's house for a Christmas "dinner" (i put quotes because the so-called dinner is normally at about 3pm. what would you call that, anyway? Dinch? Lunner? Okay, getting off topic here...) as well as unwrapping all their gifts that are there.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I got to be honest here and say that I envy all of you with real Christmas plans with real family. Being single, never married at my age, 50, quite frankly, sucks.
Oh yeah, I do get asked somewhere for dinner but it is just not the same. I am just an intruder in someone else's family celebration. :( :cry:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey TEB, just don't think it that way.. Christmas is a great festive season.. Even if you have to spend Christmas alone, spend it by doing something you enjoy.. at least that way, you will feel happier! So cheer up! There might be other people spending Christmas alone too..