Singapore Concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Singapore Concert 2012

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Not directly linked to Libera but if you want to have a little look on their actual area and on the venue, I posted a few photos on the French forum, here, google translated.
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

I just realised that if the list of boys attending is true then it will be the first concert without any of the boys from the Leiden concert....

Geez thats 5 years ago now.....
Rach

Post by Rach »

Hi all! Recorded the interview on my Ipad. I'll try to upload it here. I'm not techy, so please bear with me.

Thanks!channelnewsasia.com/live/
Rach

Post by Rach »

Apparently, it didn't upload well. LOL. I'll try again.
Rach

Post by Rach »

I can either do these to the video: e-mail, send to you tube and copy. Could somebody help me which one I should do, so I can share the video here?

Thanks a lot.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you Rach for your sharing proposal :)
The best would be to use Youtube , What kind of help do you need for it ?
Rach

Post by Rach »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you Rach for your sharing proposal :)
The best would be to use Youtube , What kind of help do you need for it ?
Thanks! I'll try Youtube. I'm trying to copy some of the tv grab on here, but all I see is the channel news asia link...I'm sorry, I'm not really good at this.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Rach wrote:I can either do these to the video: e-mail, send to you tube and copy. Could somebody help me which one I should do, so I can share the video here?

Thanks a lot.
If you could put it on YouTube, that would probably work best! :D Or, if you do not have a YouTube account or don't want to put it up, you could email it to one of us to post. I'd be happy to put it up on my channel, if you'd like. I'm putting up the radio interview right now. :D
Rach

Post by Rach »

@fan_de_Lok Am I authorized to upload the video on youtube? Since it's just a tv grab? Not sure, don't wanna be sued for that. :D
Rach

Post by Rach »

libera36 wrote:
Rach wrote:I can either do these to the video: e-mail, send to you tube and copy. Could somebody help me which one I should do, so I can share the video here?

Thanks a lot.
If you could put it on YouTube, that would probably work best! :D Or, if you do not have a YouTube account or don't want to put it up, you could email it to one of us to post. I'd be happy to put it up on my channel, if you'd like. I'm putting up the radio interview right now. :D
I do have a Youtube account, but am I allowed to upload it? Just making sure that I won't get sued for this. :shock: Or, I'll take up your offer and e-mail it to you. :D Please help me choose..hehe
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Rach wrote:
libera36 wrote:

Thanks a lot.
I do have a Youtube account, but am I allowed to upload it? Just making sure that I won't get sued for this. :shock: Or, I'll take up your offer and e-mail it to you. :D Please help me choose..hehe
Oops, I just saw that Fan_de_LoK replied to you while I was writing my reply. :lol:

It is quite safe for you to upload it to YouTube, I think. I've never heard of anybody running into any trouble with TV grabs such as this one! I think the worst that could possibly happen is that you would have to take it down, or that YouTube would block it based on copyright grounds, but I don't think you need to worry about being sued. :wink:
Rach

Post by Rach »

If you could put it on YouTube, that would probably work best! :D Or, if you do not have a YouTube account or don't want to put it up, you could email it to one of us to post. I'd be happy to put it up on my channel, if you'd like. I'm putting up the radio interview right now. :D[/quote]

I do have a Youtube account, but am I allowed to upload it? Just making sure that I won't get sued for this. :shock: Or, I'll take up your offer and e-mail it to you. :D Please help me choose..hehe[/quote]

It is quite safe for you to upload it to YouTube, I think. I've never heard of anybody running into any trouble with TV grabs such as this one! I think the worst that could possibly happen is that you would have to take it down, or that YouTube would block it based on copyright grounds, but I don't think you need to worry about being sued. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry for my late reply. Was muti-tasking. :) Ok, I'll upload it on Youtube. Thanks a lot!
Rach

Post by Rach »

Sorry, the publishing to Youtube failed. Maybe the video was too long. The best would be, I guess, is to just e-mail it. But it would be sent in batches. Thanks. Really sorry, not a techy person.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Here's the tv interview of today:

[youtube][/youtube]
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It is quite funny to see that video clip of Orinoco Flow at the beginning as i dont think any of them boys shown in the video are on this tour :mrgreen:

It shows how quickly time moves in Libera.