Singapore Concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Singapore Concert 2012

Post by maartendas »

From the Facebook page mentioned above, this poster:

I suppose this was fan-made? Though it looks pretty neat. One thing though: there is no contact info of the venue for tickets on the poster :?

And -- no Josh. Maybe deliberately, maybe not. In any case, whoever made this didn't think it was necessary to put his face on the poster to sell tickets. Which is absolutely right ofcourse ;)

(off-topic note: I didn't know Libera was nominated :))
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
b20me

Post by b20me »

maartendas wrote:From the Facebook page mentioned above, this poster:

I suppose this was fan-made? Though it looks pretty neat. One thing though: there is no contact info of the venue for tickets on the poster :?

And -- no Josh. Maybe deliberately, maybe not. In any case, whoever made this didn't think it was necessary to put his face on the poster to sell tickets. Which is absolutely right ofcourse ;)

(off-topic note: I didn't know Libera was nominated :))
Hi maartendas,

From what I understand, this poster was from an official source. I think there's page 2 of the poster in the album stating the contact info. :D

Lol, I suppose qualifications and accolades are more important in Asian (inc. Singapore) societies in promoting any organisation or group, so maybe that's why. :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hi b20me,
You're right ;)

You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

b20me wrote:
xsakurax wrote:I'm back!
Have anyone gotten your tickets? I've just booked mine this morning! I'm beyond excited that Libera's finally coming over to Singapore! Hope to see you all here! Let me know who's coming over, I could bring you all around! :)
Hi xsakurax, are you from Singapore? :D

I just got my tickets this morning too. :D

Libera (Singapore) page: https://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi there! Yes, I am from Singapore!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I'm afraid the tickets aren't exactly selling fast (or as fast as I've expected).. but that's the first day only. But I'm definitely hoping it will be a sell out performance for both days! The Vienna Boys Choir is always a sell out at the Esplanade and I'm sure our Libera boys are definitely worth it! Singaporeans really need to experience for themselves this awesome genre of music. Not sure if the front rows have been blocked off or what, but I've only managed to get the ticket for the H row for Friday. But I guess it's good enough for me. :D
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

Hi Maartendas,

yes, the flyer is sort of fan-made.

As for Josh - we simply don't know who's coming at the moment. So I didn't put him on the flyer.
I want to avoid any disappointment that might :wink: occur, if we put him on it and he wouldn't turn up in the end.

best, Michael
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

xsakurax wrote: ...
but I've only managed to get the ticket for the H row for Friday
So you think the first 7 rows are reserved seats? I got H, too. 8th row should not be bad anyway. :)
b20me

Post by b20me »

timjanni wrote:
xsakurax wrote: ...
but I've only managed to get the ticket for the H row for Friday
So you think the first 7 rows are reserved seats? I got H, too. 8th row should not be bad anyway. :)
Me too! I got H as well. Probably reserved then. :wink:
b20me

Post by b20me »

xsakurax wrote:I'm afraid the tickets aren't exactly selling fast (or as fast as I've expected).. but that's the first day only. But I'm definitely hoping it will be a sell out performance for both days! The Vienna Boys Choir is always a sell out at the Esplanade and I'm sure our Libera boys are definitely worth it! Singaporeans really need to experience for themselves this awesome genre of music. Not sure if the front rows have been blocked off or what, but I've only managed to get the ticket for the H row for Friday. But I guess it's good enough for me. :D
I saw that the discounted tickets were almost sold out, at around 4pm today. I was at the Vienna Boys Choir's concert too, and hopefully we can get a similar reception. :D
Rach

Post by Rach »

Hi everyone! I also got row H tickets for the Saturday concert. So I guess the first 7 rows are reserved. Maybe for sponsors?

For those who will be coming, see you all in April :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Well i would lay my house on Liam , Ben , Daniel and I think Alex will be 16 in 2012 any other boy doing there GCSE's not being there in April. Plus it makes sense not to add Josh to the poster as he is 17 and Sam has now left. So i assume he has got to hang his robe up this year.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

MikeT wrote: As for Josh - we simply don't know who's coming at the moment. So I didn't put him on the flyer.
I want to avoid any disappointment that might :wink: occur, if we put him on it and he wouldn't turn up in the end.
Hi Michael,

Are you helping to arrange the show?
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

tom413 wrote:
Hi Michael,

Are you helping to arrange the show?
Hi Tom,

yes, I'm involving here and there. A chance not to be missed.

Michael
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Excellent news!

On behalf of those who will attend (unfortunately not me :cry: ),
thanks for stepping up and looking after things.
I'm sure your input will help to create a great event for those
fortunate enough to go. The Stonebriar concert should serve
as a good model; it was my favorite from last year.
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

Thank you Tom,

Stonebriar was a great concert, and as it was my first one it will be well remembered.
I feel very privileged, being able to support Libera here. Will make sure everything is up to their standards.
And of course we're looking into making an m&g happen, if the schedule allows.