Compilations collection

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Re: Compilations collection

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nope I can't find anything official either. I'll leave it to your better judgement FDL to decide if it falls within the rules for inclusion into the compilation listings.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I failed to find anything either, even using the image or parts of the image.... :|
All we got online is the tracklist, but no editor, no reference.

Even on the CD from Bamboo's library there is no references, no copyrights, no nothing...
So far I don't think this CD's fits the rules, it sounds more as a "non-official" compilation.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

A new compilation, official ;), with Libera on it will be released soon :)

It's in the "Classical Now!" serie from EMI, titled "Now-Classical-Christmas"
The song from Libera is the track #5 : "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

The CD will be released on 1st of November 2011 in Canada and 8th of November in the rest of the World. :)

The syntax for tables in BBCode is not light here on Libera Dreams, each cell requires conditions about alignment on both axes, and about backround and foreground colors, so it's consuming a lot of text for nothing, and I had to split the array in two because the forum don't admit to have more than 60 KB text per post.

Due to all the text present in each cell, maintaining the BBCode is quite a nightmare, so I use Excel to build the text I paste here, but it's not very easy.
I'm late about putting here recent compilation finds, there is 102 CDs here yet, versus 118 on the french forum...
I will work on it this week-end ;)

Also, I'm thinking to have the full tracks list of each CDs, with the Libera track highlighted to be easily seen.
The purpose would be to let Libera fans know which other songs from which other artists are associated with Libera on compilations, and it may also work on the other direction : people looking on Google about other artists may arrive here and discover Libera through this compilations discography :)
hagy

Post by hagy »

The compilation album on which the music of LIBERA is recorded is introduced to this HP.
http://tower.jp/artist/190632/Libera

This is formal CD of a top skater and Mao Asada which Japan is proud of.
Jupiter of LIBERA is recorded.

Ave Maria which the prizeman composed and Orinocoflow are recorded on this album.

Sunctus is recorded on this album.

Silent night is recorded on this album.

Stay with me is recorded on this album.

Image no image
aura - classical - Beautiful impression-
"Going home" is recorded on this album.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you Hagy :)

The first (Mao Asada Staking music) was reported by Necooook and Lauren on Twitter a couple of days ago :)

The 4 next are not new, despite the release date said on various sites, they are re-releases.
The older one was first released in November 2004. You can find them already in the CDs list :)

The last one (the missing cover) is under watch since September ;)

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/t5 ... ant-libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hagy

Post by hagy »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you Hagy :)

The first (Mao Asada Staking music) was reported by Necooook and Lauren on Twitter a couple of days ago :)

The 4 next are not new, despite the release date said on various sites, they are re-releases.
The older one was first released in November 2004. You can find them already in the CDs list :)

The last one (the missing cover) is under watch since September ;)

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/t5 ... ant-libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am sorry.
Since the release date is November 9, it has mistaken.
These are RE-releases?!It did not know.
However, it is glad that Libera is recorded as beautiful music.

thank-you!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Don't be sorry, that's great :)

Please keep reporting any possible CD compilation you can find, it's always useful, thank you very much ! :D
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

bamboo wrote: Here are the details:

Title: Angels - The Divine Voices of Today's Earth Angels
Website: http://www.ilovemusic.com.sg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Imprint: DW Mastering, p2005
JimmyRiddle wrote:I think it belongs to one of these social-file-sharing compilations that are self-made. Don't think it's been commercially released. There are a few sites out there that make their own compilations without rights permissions.
Yes, it may be a pirate compilation, but I don't think so, because usually sites that create such compilations are proposing links to torrent files. I found nothing like this on the few site where the "The Divine Voices of Today's Earth Angels" is mentioned.
And also because the CD exists as a physical CD, referenced by CDDB and present into Bamboo's School library.
So, I can't be sure but so far it seems to me it's a real official CD... I may be wrong of course ;)
Hey, guess what? I was bored and started studying the CD in greater detail and found that there is EMI Music Singapore printed on it! So I guess it is a real one and not a pirate compilation?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yes, I agree, good news !! :)
If it's written EMI on it it's a good sign it's not a forged CD :)

Be sure to check every little reference everywhere on the back of the box, on the book, on the CD itself.

also, can you take another photo of the CD, but in a better way than the first one :
- take it as "flat" as possible, near at 90° of the CD, so it should appear squared on the photo
- be careful to not have reflections or shadow on the cover,
- don't be too near and avoid zooming too much, each corner should be visible,
- take the photo is a very very lightened place

To find any site relating this CD maybe we should check the title translated to tongues used in Singapore ?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

A new compilation having Libera will be released soon : "Now That's What I Call Classical

It has "Libera - Sanctus" on it :)

labbie

Post by labbie »

I listened to a few of the samples in the link. What a wonderful album! Some of these tracks are very moving, the "Enigma" variations, the beautiful rendition of "Amazing Grace" by the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (my late father was in a highland regiment during WWII, and I find this piece in particular brings forth some powerful emotions in me). I would like to add this CD to my collection.
hagy

Post by hagy »

EMI CLASSICS to "CLASSICAL NOW2012" is put on the market on December 21.
"Song of Life" of LIBERA is recorded.
(Disk1-#11)
Moreover, other music of Mr. Muramatsu who composed "Song of life" is recorded.
(Disk1-#16,#17)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AF%E3%83 ... B005UQFQ7Q
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

WOW !! And they put Libera on the cover, that's so great !!! :D

Thank you very much Hagy !! :D :D

I add it to the collection right now :)

(edit : here the link to the big sized cover, 2000 * 1800 pixels)

Edit 2 :
I update the compilation listing, this is now the 126th compilation CD having Libera on it :)

It's currently on the French forum only.
The BBCode here on Libera Dreams is barely usable for big tables, I have to change my publishing method and I have not the time for that here...
I'm thinking about a bbcode generator using Excel, to produce easily both versions adapted for the French and Libera Dreams forums ;)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

hagy wrote:Image no image
aura - classical - Beautiful impression-
"Going home" is recorded on this album.
After a long wait the cover of the new "Aura" compilation was finally revealed in early December :)

(and here big sized).

Yesterday EMI Japan published a news into the Libera section to mention their participation to this new compilation ;)
hagy

Post by hagy »

The digest image of "AURA CLASSIC" put on the market on January 25.
It is "GOING HOME" of LIBERA to 1:22-1:50.

[youtube<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PLb6gSZC9nM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>][/youtube]
http://youtu.be/PLb6gSZC9nM

http://www.emimusic.jp/st/series/aura/r ... ssical.htm