The Christmas Album CD (2011)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: The Christmas Album CD

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:+1 for Gaudete and I like the remix (although not as much as the original).

Yorkie has spoken.

I hate to inform you of this but people from Yorkshire are not allowed opinions.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:+1 for Gaudete and I like the remix (although not as much as the original).

Yorkie has spoken.

I hate to inform you of this but people from Yorkshire are not allowed opinions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

:lol: :lol:
------

I still don't have the album. I think that retailer actually shipped it on a boat :roll: It's ages now since I ordered :lol:
Regarding that remix. Firstly-thanks for sharing the video, guys!
secondly- I think dani will be freaked out by this, but I also like the remix :P
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I'm not really a fan of remixes full stop, I think Libera arrange their music with enough of a Libera twist to cancel out the need for a supplimentary remixed version. Maybe one day Libera will breakthrough onto the dancefloor by having their voices sampled with another artist but I don't think it will be with their own remix. Personally speaking, i'm not sure I'd want it to be either.
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote::lol: :lol:
------

I still don't have the album. I think that retailer actually shipped it on a boat :roll: It's ages now since I ordered :lol:
Regarding that remix. Firstly-thanks for sharing the video, guys!
secondly- I think dani will be freaked out by this, but I also like the remix :P

LoL - Each to there own :lol:

http://spoilertext.com/gi
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

carina_gino20 wrote: You forgot Sanctus.
Actually, no. I just don't mind hearing it in every concert :D :D

Here's good news: http://libera360.com/news/latest/still-number-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quite rare for a foreign artist to top the Philippine charts. Staying on top, that's really something. And that's only after 1 tv appearance. 8)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Benj wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote: You forgot Sanctus.
Actually, no. I just don't mind hearing it in every concert :D :D

Here's good news: http://libera360.com/news/latest/still-number-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quite rare for a foreign artist to top the Philippine charts. Staying on top, that's really something. And that's only after 1 tv appearance. 8)

That is fantastic and it most be very satisfying that it was such a successful trip for them. After losing money hand over fist in the summer tour.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

Yorkie has spoken.

But the definition of Yorkshireman is opinionated :?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Sorry for my absence. I was trapped in a subroutine of the forum code (comparable when Yorkie drives with his car in a roundabout, then he needs also several days until he finds out.) :lol:

This remix of Gaudete is for me an absolute hit, the sound supports the voices of the boys in a unique way. Here is a little genius sitting at the audio mixer. :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Is " I vow to thee" a new version on the Japanese album ? . As I just read something that said it was . If so who sings it?
labbie

Post by labbie »

That is great news about the ranking of the Christmas Album on the charts in the Philippines. Out of curiosity, I compared the ranking of the deluxe edition of the Christmas album on Amazon in the U.K., the U.S. and Canada. It is ranked in the classical listings as #6 in Canada, and #21 in the U.S. In the U.K., it is ranked somewhere between #50 and #54, but is designated as a religious CD, and not classical. There is another designation for the U.K., but I cannot remember it as I post this message. Of course, I am very pleased about the Canadian ranking.
phineaspgage

Post by phineaspgage »

It has been a week or so since my "Libera - The Christmas Album"arrived and I am [predictably] over the moon. I sent links for "Carol of Bells" (posted on Youtube from a performance in the Philippines) to all of my friends and thought it an amazing performance. The CD sound quality is so much better.

I admit I have nothing constructive to add to the thread, but I need a place to gush with people who "get it." I am filled with gratitude that new Libera music has reached me. Now I'm off to their blog to post my thanks.

Here's wishing you all have a Libera holiday season.--Peace.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Libera have posted this.

[youtube][/youtube] - xmas album preview.
Last edited by dani on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

I just saw the preview, and was coming here to post about it, but of course someone beat me to it :)

Anyways, I like vid. It's nice to see the boys talk about the album, and it seems like a lot of the footage is from the Philippine concerts. It's always good to see concert material.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Malibu wrote:I just saw the preview, and was coming here to post about it, but of course someone beat me to it :)
I posted the video and thought I was the first but after having refreshed the page I saw I have been beaten by Dani by 2 minutes ! so I deleted my post...
I hope I can revenge myself at St George queuing :mrgreen:

Very nice video, Thank You Libera ! :D
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.