Thankyou to all concert picture and video takers...

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Thankyou to all concert picture and video takers...

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I have just seen the latest pictures and video taken by Urs Nueesch at the Libera QEH Concert autograph signing. It was brilliant, some really good expressions of the boys caught on camera. Thankyou to you, and all the other fans that have shared the memories of their amazing experience, with Libera fans not able to attend the concerts.

And thankyou to Kevin for hosting the platform which allows us to simply come here with a few clicks on the mouse button, and view this priceless material. :) Many, many thanks!!
Urs

JR - you're welcome!

Post by Urs »

Some takes out of the concert itself would also have been a nice souvenir. But we were told not to record in any way so clearly that nobody risked to do it anyway. I only filmed a short sequence during the pause to give an impression of the hall.

My daughter who took the pictures seemed to be privileged not to be dismissed from the place near the boys by the security staff. So we all benefit from some quite cool pictures.
The choise of imaged boys is hers ;-)

I myself succeeded in placing myself in a sofa some meters beside the queue. So I were able to film quite untroubledly.

Thanks to all other takers.
Thanks to Kevin for the presentation!

Enjoy!
Urs
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Of course none of this would be possible without the support and donation of the pictures and videos by the fans. I thank them for donating them to us for our viewing and hope you all enjoy them :)

And Urs, yes, you and everyone else have captured memorable moments from the meet and greet, memories and moments we will more than enjoy looking back on.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Clever idea, sending in a kid with a camera. Those of you attending their functions in the future should remember that. Bring along a kid, load her/him with cameras, then send 'em in for close up work.
Urs

Post by Urs »

hmmm... I don't really like this legionnaire concept...

Belief me, there was no strategy!
It was simply jobsharing and first and foremost my daughter's proper fascination that made her catch the camera!

Remember: The trip to the concert was her birthday wish.
So she took her own pictures and not those for me.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cheers to your daughter and you of course for the great pictures and videos :wink:
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

thanks you urs for sharing the pictures. and a million thanks to your daughter as well :D
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
Urs

Post by Urs »

Hi krishna mie

Thanks? - I've just showed your post to my daughter.
She is really proud :oops:
carpe diem