Libera Pictures from Torquay

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

John2008

Libera Pictures from Torquay

Post by John2008 »

Here is a link to my photo site which has pictures from Liberas recent visit to Torquay in Devon where they performed at St. Johns church, they were awesome as ever and I was lucky enough to get some pictures of their album signing.

http://www.johnsphotosite.com/portfolio37013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS..can anyone tell me the names of the boys in pictures Libera 6 and Libera 12? I dont recall seeing them at the QEH concert, are they new?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fantastic photos!! I love how Tom turns his head in that special way he does and smiles that special smile when getting his picture taken. Cant really identify those faces as I am sure they are still newcomers, but I am sure we will be able to identify them soon. Thanks for sharing them!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Amazing pictures!

I'm just surprised how come there seems to be so many new members?!? It's great to see so many new members joining Libera, and the Libera Family seems to be expanding really fast! I wonder how many members they have as of now? bet it's quite alot! It's good to see new faces!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks for sharing your photo's John. I think we are still awaiting official confirmation on the names of the new youngsters but I'm sure they will eventually become recognised as they continue their progress within the Libera ranks.

I think they are over 26 members on the Libera books now, obviously not all on front line duties. Tom and Josh are getting taller and broader now. I wonder if Steven G wasn't there this time, because Callum had the camcorder in the background?
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Libera Pictures from Torquay

Post by jennaluvspbr »

John2008 wrote:Here is a link to my photo site which has pictures from Liberas recent visit to Torquay in Devon where they performed at St. Johns church, they were awesome as ever and I was lucky enough to get some pictures of their album signing.

http://www.johnsphotosite.com/portfolio37013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS..can anyone tell me the names of the boys in pictures Libera 6 and Libera 12? I dont recall seeing them at the QEH concert, are they new?
thanks jonh your siet is sweet keep it up and i hope you meet libera a gain soon
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Thank you very much for posting this link. The pics were great.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Great photo's John. Thanks for posting them. I hope you enjoyed the concert as much as I did.

Jude.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi John
great photograph's i've saved your link to your home page as a favourite so as this forum moves on your photograph's will still be there to enjoy
jim
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

thanks for the photos. i just wonder how their writings and autographs look like :D
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
John2008

Post by John2008 »

krishna mie wrote:thanks for the photos. i just wonder how their writings and autographs look like :D
ill scan in the program which I got signed when I have some free time and post it somewhere, somehow, then u can see what their autographs look like :D