Please vote for my photo!

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Please vote for my photo!

Post by libera36 »

Hey everybody! I recently entered a photography contest and I have been selected as a semi-finalist, but I need as many votes as I can get to move on to the final round. Please vote for my photo, my (real :wink:) name is Ellen, and my photo is the one of the flags: http://www.universitylanguage.com/final ... er01003-2p

Also, if you could pass it on to anybody else you think would be willing to vote for a fellow Libera fan, or anybody else you think would like my photo, that would be great! Thanks so much! -Ellen

*I hope this doesn't go against any of the forum rules, I mean no harm by posting this!*
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Please vote for my photo!

Post by Yorkie »

libera36 wrote: *I hope this doesn't go against any of the forum rules, I mean no harm by posting this!*
What rule did you think you might be breaking :lol: It's fine don't sweat it :D

I voted but I was disappointed to note that the only Union Jack visable was on the Aus/NZ flag (not sure which but I suspect New Zealand) - next time make sure you have a full Union jack and you'll win easily :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yorkie wrote:
libera36 wrote: *I hope this doesn't go against any of the forum rules, I mean no harm by posting this!*
What rule did you think you might be breaking :lol: It's fine don't sweat it :D

I voted but I was disappointed to note that the only Union Jack visable was on the Aus/NZ flag (not sure which but I suspect New Zealand) - next time make sure you have a full Union jack and you'll win easily :wink:
Urmm... I have no idea what rule I might be breaking, but I figured I'd put a little disclaimer there just in case... :mrgreen:

Haha, the Union Jack is actually right out of the picture, in the fourth row back. It is right next to the American flag, which is also right outside of the picture. :lol: Thanks for voting!
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Good pic Ellen!
I also voted, especially after I saw a very familiar flag in the second row :wink:
Hope you move on to the next round :D
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Great pic, Ellen! I voted for you, and it says you're currently in 2nd place. Hope you win! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Thanks for the votes guys! To anybody who hasn't voted yet, please, please, please vote! There's less than 2 days left to vote now, and I need to stay in second place until Monday at noon (EST.) Thanks so much everybody! :mrgreen:
chris17

Post by chris17 »

I voted for you! Good luck! :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Thanks a bunch, Chris!

Everybody who hasn't yet voted- I really, really, really need your help! The people behind me are gaining rapidly, and I need to stay in second place until noon tomorrow (EST) to move on to the final round, so please, please, PLEASE vote!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Congratulations, it looks like you made it to the final.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Congratulations! :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Ah, looks like I was too late.