----
Hi!
That's so cool - thanks to translator!

------
I moved the topic so we can talk more here! I really hope you don't mind! :D
sf@gnum

Re: Important: Information from Steven Philipp (Libera Chair

Post by sf@gnum »

paul30003 wrote:Its good that the word is spreading to all corners of the globe, welcome aboard
Thank you, Paul, were thought to be on board))
In general, in FANATSTVA (as it will be in English?) I'm not a beginner, and once came here, some information sought by Google, but has registered just now. Dai, I think, will get acquainted with people. After all, we share a very powerful thing, right? Image

Nothing wrong, that we here a flood? can go somewhere? I am still not well-oriented here. There are places where you can talk about everything without a subject? Some sort of Off Topic?
sf@gnum

Re: Libera forever!!

Post by sf@gnum »

Murkskis wrote:Privet!Welcome on the forum!
I'll have to once again welcome you, once my few words, addressed directly to you delete.
But that's OK, I'm ready to do it again, kind words from this will not be affected, as well as a good intention will not disappear, and the misunderstanding will not spoil my mood. :D

Greetings, Murkskis! ))))
Long live the friendship between the peoples, and glue, we are united - unconditional love for Libera!
Murkskis wrote:Eto prosto super - ura perevodchiku!
No, no Ura (((

-==--==-

Greetings to all, let me introduce myself - sf@gnum, for friends - Juan Rojas))

I hope spoemsya! (What's this analog words in the English language?)
From the word "sing" - do it together and come in so doing the harmony. There is such a word?
At least, I sing well, and always ready to sing together!
little pinky piglet

Post by little pinky piglet »

Сфагнум, is it your topic perhaps, ah? :D

You have barely registered at the forum, and here you are - a torrent of useful info pours into our heads. :)
You do well, i should be as active as you are here, if native bosses dont mind, yeah. :D (too little smiles, whats a pity)
peps don't kill me plis
sf@gnum

Post by sf@gnum »

Hello, Piglet, I'm glad to see you here! :D :wink:
My torrent of information, so you call it, gushes at all, but few people pay attention to it, because so far no reply to their posts, I have not seen. It upset me a bit because i wants to meet intelligent people and adequate, interesting interlocutors, to me interesting to talk about music, I'm a professional. I hope with time everything will change for the better.
There is a problem that I'm not so good writing in English. I understand well, but I write and interpret bad. Maybe people do not understand me? And as I find out, if no one answers? :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Hi, Piglet!

It's always nice to see new members here! I like you nickname! :D
But I can't believe it's your picture.
You look too good in it! :mrgreen:

Sfagnum, I'm so sorry that I missed your question :oops:
Probably I was too busy with my job or something else, but that's no excuse at all :wink: Hope you agree! :lol:

''Long live the friendship between the peoples, and glue''-
This is new for me- to start a friendship with ''the glue'', but if you actually meant ''closer ties'', then I agree that it's a pretty nice option. :wink: :lol:

''I hope 'spoemsya''' - hmm, unfortunately I'm not a native English speaker, so the best phrase I can imagine would contain two words - I hope we will find ''common ground'' :D Of course, I hope it can be found!

By the way, can I ask you how did you discover Libera?
sf@gnum

Post by sf@gnum »

Murkskis wrote:But I can't believe it's your picture. You look too good in it!
And this is his state of mind, I think so. He has a wonderful sense of humor.
Murkskis wrote:Probably I was too busy with my job or something else, but that's no excuse at all Hope you agree!
Aha :D
But the job - is sacred! So the talk can wait :wink:
Murkskis wrote:This is new for me- to start a friendship with ''the glue'', but if you actually meant ''closer ties'', then I agree that it's a pretty nice option.
You're right, Murkskis, I just used the allegory. Did you like that? I'm glad you liked it :lol: I will try to continue :roll:

Strange, but it is unclear how to distinguish when the English refer to as "you", and when - to "you". These are my thoughts out loud... Image
Murkskis wrote:''common ground''
all right, fine! Although the deep and varied meaning of idioms translate unlikely. But - the main idea is clear.
Murkskis wrote:Of course, I hope it can be found!
I'm sure it must be found! Image
:D
Murkskis wrote:By the way, can I ask you how did you discover Libera?
I am pleased to be told! Incidentally, I already asked this question to Patrick, and he advised me to create a separate topic on this issue.
It's a good idea, because I would not only answer your question, Murkskis, but also ask each, ask he how did he discover Libera?
I think that this is a very interesting question for everyone. Is not that so? :wink:
Thus, it can give a good impetus to explore those here a long time, and those who are new here at all.
In what section it is possible to create? :?:
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

sf@gnum wrote:It's a good idea, because I would not only answer your question, Murkskis, but also ask each, ask he how did he discover Libera?
I think that this is a very interesting question for everyone. Is not that so? :wink:
Thus, it can give a good impetus to explore those here a long time, and those who are new here at all.
In what section it is possible to create? :?:
You can use this thread:
How You Discovered Libera :wink:
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Hi, sf@gnum and Piglet! I am glad you both have joined the forum! It makes me more aware of my own English. I must write in complete sentences or it will not translate well. :lol:

I am looking forward to your postings here. Thank you for anything you have to share. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sf@gnum

Post by sf@gnum »

viabuona wrote: You can use this thread:
How You Discovered Libera :wink:
Wow, thanks, but I kept looking for something similar topic and found none. Image
Apparently my eyesight is a problem Image
viabuona, who's under your hoody? Stefan is not there by accident? Image
Lauren wrote:Hi, sf@gnum and Piglet!
Hello, hello! Image
it two times from me, and let the Piglet from himself to write, as many times as it sees fit Image
Lauren wrote:It makes me more aware of my own English. I must write in complete sentences or it will not translate well.
Well ... I hope that it will not deliver a lot of work Image
Thank you for such care Image
Lauren wrote:I am looking forward to your postings here. Thank you for anything you have to share.
I've already started Image :D
Thank you for your kind words!
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

sf@gnum wrote:Apparently my eyesight is a problem
I used the 'Search' on the menu bar with the keywords 'discovered libera' :mrgreen:
sf@gnum wrote:viabuona, who's under your hoody?
Each boy of Libera from the past, current and future :wink:
sf@gnum

Post by sf@gnum »

viabuona wrote:Each boy of Libera from the past, current and future
Wow, quite a large hoody! Image
viabuona wrote:I used the 'Search' on the menu bar with the keywords 'discovered libera'
I had a problem with the fact that I chose the wrong word for it. Not "discovered", and more. But had in mind was "discovered".
Thank you very much Image
little pinky piglet

Post by little pinky piglet »

Murkskis wrote: I like you nickname! :D
Oh, yes? :P
Such a glorious nick imposes a huge responsibility on the owner, you know. :lol:
Oh, yes!

Lauren wrote: It makes me more aware of my own English. I must write in complete sentences or it will not translate well. :lol:
Ah-haaaa!! I am the happiest piglet in the whole world now. :D Really.

Lauren, i think we'll get you anyway. But i like this grand gesture, thank you. :wink:
Even if you have mangled words deliberately, we would have got you in any case. Mmm.. May be. :mrgreen:
I suppose we must try it, right? I think it's gonna be a fun.
Where are additional smiles? :(

I suppose we have to tell something important now.
Сфагнум, что мы будем говорить? :shock:

Lauren, by the way, when we are starting another silly nice chat (or chant) here (i mean eastern hemisphere, aha), you - they who reside there at your place - are still lying flat on the bed and dream a dream (do you like a Neverending Story?), that's how things are, really? If you're not a some night shift cop with iPad under the arm. :lol: Гы-гы.

My name at some movie website is Josh. We both are residents there and being in crazy relationship having bounded up with liberas music and music in general, there is a libera topic there, its the most floodable one at the site now, becouse of our endless shrieks about divine libera and brilliance of cosmos. :lol: Do you want, sirs, such a mess here, ah? :wink:
peps don't kill me plis
sf@gnum

Post by sf@gnum »

I have no words for expression. Image
In English you write better than in Russian, I spent a long time under the table (patststalom)
little pinky piglet wrote:Sphagnum, which we'll talk?
I think that if a respectable public will not ask us to sing (but we can), then we will talk about, How We Discovered Libera. To start. They already have the stories of local residents, I think it's time to join! Image