USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Szepilona
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by Szepilona »

Jenn wrote:Pardon me for being Rebecca-y but OMJOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I got BIG BEN to sign my ipod (it has a Libera skin on it) *bounces around* Thank you Tom for striking up that conversation for me :D I'm too tired and giddy to post much now but Nicki and I are back at the hotel and ready to pass out before our drive home tomorrow.
That's so cool! :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yeah, it was a very great final concert :D
A very pleasant and unusual sound setup : we heard them in an incredible direct way, like if there was no speakers, no microphones, like it was a private concert for friends.

I heard voices and harmonies I never heard before, or was not able to distinguish before :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Sounds like a perfect finale for such a great tour. You were lucky guys, "You were there" :D
And yes, "private concert for friends" - well, you fans who go to all these concerts, must be familiar faces now, so... yes, I think that was well deserved for all of you :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Found on YT :D

[youtube][/youtube]
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Aaaawh, how great to see. I love the little ones. Nano Ben looks very adorable, so does Thomas and Micheal. Isaac seems a little shy? But that's not very strange right. Their brains must be going like: WHAT THE HELL is happening to me..

Would love to see them live in England. Well.. Have to wait. I hope that everyone had a great time following Libera? I did from my chair in Holland on this forum. Thanks everybody for the reviews, pictures, video's etc. etc. Very nice. :D

Thanks
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

LennesSL wrote:Aaaawh, how great to see. I love the little ones. Nano Ben looks very adorable, so does Thomas and Micheal. Isaac seems a little shy? But that's not very strange right. Their brains must be going like: WHAT THE HELL is happening to me..

Would love to see them live in England. Well.. Have to wait. I hope that everyone had a great time following Libera? I did from my chair in Holland on this forum. Thanks everybody for the reviews, pictures, video's etc. etc. Very nice. :D

Thanks
same thanks for all the video pic and thanks for all the tours that the boys have done a good job
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Oh my Josh!! ( :lol: ) What an amazing night!!! :D :D Had sooooo much fun!!!! The concert itself was great, plus there was a meet and greet!! I also managed to steal one of their sharpies at the end... :roll: Haha! I wanted to take a water bottle, but my mom said no xD
Anyways, I feel like it was a great end to a great tour!! more to come later or tomorrow... but for now I'm going to go scream into a pillow :lol:
:lol:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:Oh my Josh!! ( :lol: ) What an amazing night!!! :D :D Had sooooo much fun!!!! The concert itself was great, plus there was a meet and greet!! I also managed to steal one of their sharpies at the end... :roll: Haha! I wanted to take a water bottle, but my mom said no xD
Anyways, I feel like it was a great end to a great tour!! more to come later or tomorrow... but for now I'm going to go scream into a pillow :lol:
:lol:
hah ha ha hahahaha my friend goodness me did you have fun a gain did you talk to josh and ben a gain :lol:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote:Haha! I wanted to take a water bottle, but my mom said no xD
:shock: You would deprive the hard working Libera boys of their well-earned refreshments? :evil: Well, I'm glad that at least one of you still has her good sense :lol:
Anyway, as always, your enthusiasm is contagious :)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

As others have said, from where we sat you could actually hear the boys voices. It was a different feel from the other concerts I'd been to, but it was very neat!
Te Lucis was very nice last night, the 7 boys stood on a balcony behind the stage on the front wall, with a green(?) light on them. It felt so haunting! I also loved Ave Verum, because of their positions at the beginning I could hear some of the older boy's voices really well, espically Josh's! A few of us had agreed ahead of time to start clapping for Sam when he says he's been in the choir since he was 8, and he looked real shocked when we did!
The meet and greet was fantastic as well! I had at least 3 boys say they could see me in the audience, and a bunch said remembered me from Sunday, which was pretty cool! I also had another quick Harry Potter/tattoos coveration with Ben.. After his asking if my deathly hallows sign was permanent. I said not yet, and he said he'd do to the same thing :lol: Also, am I the only one who's face still hurts from smiling? :lol:
Last edited by Rebecca (: on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote: I also had another quick Harry Potter/tattoos... After his asking if my deathly hallows sign was permanent. I said not yet, and he said he'd do to the sae thing :lol:
Who, what..? ;)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

maartendas wrote:[quote="Who, what..? ;)
oops! Fixed it :D thanks! :lol:
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Got home about an hour ago (yay cruise control!) and have just now stopped babbling to my mom about yesterday's excitement. I'm still way too excited! Is it time for the next US tour yet? :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Jenn wrote: Is it time for the next US tour yet? :D
I know! I'm already ready! :lol: There is no way I can wait another year!
(also, I just found the Josh sign... maybe next time? :wink: )
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

No ladies, Europe deserves to have them next :D :wink: