USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by tom413 »

sweetangel16 wrote:Part 3 of their review of their summer tour is out :)

Thanks for posting this Charmaine! It was a pleasure to read and it seems to
definitely not have been written by Ben or Liam...wonder who?
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Rebecca wrote:I'm also being brave and letting my mom cut my hair before the concert

Hmmm. Will I still be able to recognize you? :)

See you soon.
Last edited by tom413 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Malibu wrote:I pointed out Matthew Jansen's eyes looking at the ceiling in my Chicago review. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed (unless Tom noticed because I pointed it out).
Nope. I try to make a point of checking out each singer individually (it helps with trying to
remember who's who).
MJ is not the only singer who is usually looking upward. I wonder if
it's done help them concentrate on hitting their notes without being distracted by the audience.
This is quite in contrast with those who seem to be motivated by direct eye contact with their
audience.
I'm glad that the individual members of Libera are allowed to perform live
in a manner that best suits their personal style rather than being forced to
be singing automatons. :)
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

tom413 wrote:
Malibu wrote:I pointed out Matthew Jansen's eyes looking at the ceiling in my Chicago review. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed (unless Tom noticed because I pointed it out).
Nope. I try to make a point of checking out each singer individually (it helps with trying to
remember who's who).
MJ is not the only singer who is usually looking upward. I wonder if
it's done help them concentrate on hitting their notes without being distracted by the audience.
This is quite in contrast with those who seem to be motivated by direct eye contact with their
audience.
I'm glad that the individual members of Libera are allowed to perform live
in a manner that best suits their personal style rather than being forced to
be singing automatons. :)
I definately agree Tom. I like how they can each have their own style and mannerisms. Even in some of their video's (Song of Life comes to mind) where some of the kids look like they just got out of bed and forgot to comb their hair :) . I really do think that is a nice thing.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I've just gotten home from the church to rest for a bit. Tom and Patrick are out hanging posters and handing out fliers, and my mom and I just did the same. Hopefully we'll get some people to go!! Heading back up soon, so hope to see some of ya'll there! :D
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Rebecca (: wrote:I've just gotten home from the church to rest for a bit. Tom and Patrick are out hanging posters and handing out fliers, and my mom and I just did the same. Hopefully we'll get some people to go!! Heading back up soon, so hope to see some of ya'll there! :D
Loved your M&G video. You just sound like you were in Epsom ;-). Nothing changed yet ;-). And where is you Bellatrix picture. I think we all want to see it now ;)

I was rolling on the floor for what Isaac was saying to Ralph.
- Reading the sheet music
- Says (It sounded quite sarcastic): "Ey Ralph, here is you favorite song".
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Btw, Jenn - (quote from Libera USA Tour blog part 3)
We were all just “chilling” in the coach – literally, as the difference in temperature outside and inside the coach were astronomical! Some of us slept in there, others watched a film, and most of us were playing on DS or PSP consoles.
they're your target audience! :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Indeed they are! Ben recognized my Warcraft tshirt last year. :D

I was just out with the other crazy girls passing out flyers door to door. SAINTE VACHE (hope I spelled that right for you Patrick) it is HOT HOT HOT. The boys got the good end of the deal and got to go to lovely cool hotels. Now that we are all horribly sweaty, we are back in our hotels to recuperate then head to the church. I think my brain may be on the pavement somewhere near the church though....it melted I'm sure. I did have success at the Episcopal church opposite Tallowood though. They took a flyer and were going to send out an email to all their staff still there with details. Yay!
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Enjoy the concert! I wish I could be there!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

We just saw the boys arrive!! But now we're heading home to drop off my sister, and cause no one else was there! at all! if someone can post when they arrive back at the church my mom will bring me up again! (for the 3rd time today :lol: )
Jayfrog214

Post by Jayfrog214 »

Rebecca (: wrote:I'd be that other girl :lol: I go completly insane at Libera concerts! Oh yes, My mom said Ben was looking at us as well, and Josh! Well, there's not an official fanclub or anything, but a bunch of us from the forum get there real early to talk and wait for the concert together! Let's hope they do return to Texas, though! :D
I noticed because he would just smile at various times and they were not singing a funny jingle, I would look over and you would be blushing (as God is my witness :) ) so I found great amusement in watching to see who would look at you (and Jenn) and I agree that Josh looked like he was too.

(are you blushing now just reading this?) :oops:
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Rebecca (: wrote:Here's the sheet music I got signed :D
That is soooo awesome (a little late I know...) but I just thought of something... Eoghan's signature is EMcC, when it could be E=MC^2 like e equals m c squared. That would be cute! Although it would be going too far... Just a thought though. :D
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Pardon me for being Rebecca-y but OMJOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I got BIG BEN to sign my ipod (it has a Libera skin on it) *bounces around* Thank you Tom for striking up that conversation for me :D I'm too tired and giddy to post much now but Nicki and I are back at the hotel and ready to pass out before our drive home tomorrow.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Oh my Josh!! ( :lol: ) What an amazing night!!! :D :D Had sooooo much fun!!!! The concert itself was great, plus there was a meet and greet!! I also managed to steal one of their sharpies at the end... :roll: Haha! I wanted to take a water bottle, but my mom said no xD
Anyways, I feel like it was a great end to a great tour!! more to come later or tomorrow... but for now I'm going to go scream into a pillow :lol:
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Oh my Josh!! ( :lol: ) What an amazing night!!! :D :D Had sooooo much fun!!!! The concert itself was great, plus there was a meet and greet!! I also managed to steal one of their sharpies at the end... :roll: Haha! I wanted to take a water bottle, but my mom said no xD
Anyways, I feel like it was a great end to a great tour!! more to come later or tomorrow... but for now I'm going to go scream into a pillow :lol:
Lol! I can see you're really happy about the concert, darling :). We can't wait to see your review and videos later :D.

Charmaine