Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by dani »

danncer96 wrote:
dani wrote:
I am slow as i thought last night was the last concert. How many concerts are left ?
tomorrow is the last concert! :(

The concert's have gone by really quickly and i have not even got to watch them.

ETA - Nice picture :)
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

dani wrote:

The concert's have gone by really quickly and i have not even got to watch them.

ETA - Nice picture :)
No problem! And thanks!! :D
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Here's the sheet music I got signed :D

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Rebecca (: wrote:Here's the sheet music I got signed :D
Cool, you need to get that framed and put it on your wall :D

As I was looking at your photo I had to laugh as I got a mental image of the young ones sitting at home before setting off to the States, tongue between their teeth, practising their signatures to see which looked best and hoping for the chance to write them :lol:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Thats really nice Rebecca

As Yorkie suggested, get it framed and hang it on your wall. That would look great.

By the way, what is the music.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

It's the music to Song of Life for piano..with lyrics!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

paul30003 wrote: Thats really nice Rebecca

As Yorkie suggested, get it framed and hang it on your wall. That would look great.

By the way, what is the music.
Oh yes, I think I might just have to do that! After I memorize the first page notes, though :lol:

It's the music to Song of Life, that Yuki brought me from Japan :) It's super fun to play, so far! Althoguh I think my family is already annoyed with it! :lol:
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Great souvenir of a great day :D
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

What a unique souvenir Rebecca! Looks like Yuki fixed you up with some nice swag!
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Yorkie wrote:(please note all you lefties, a watch should only be ever warn on the left) :wink: A gentleman must always be aware of correct dress etiquette (like what I is).
Come come Yorkie, a true gentleman has no need to know the time and does not wear a watch.

I'm right handed and always used to wear my watch on my right wrist. Awkward in the days when watches needed to be wound, I know, but it somehow felt more comfortable to me. Nowadays, I only wear a watch when travelling.

Anyone else got to Houston yet? No respite from the heat here.

John
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

I arrived an hour ago. Waiting for FDL to get here...hopefully in time for dinner....I'm getting hungry. :)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Welcome to Houston guys! :D It's so werid to think everyone is right around here :lol:
See ya'll tomorrow! :D

Also, here's my video from last night! Sorry that I sound a bit crazy in it! (espically when I got to Josh! :lol: )

[youtube][/youtube]
Jayfrog214

Post by Jayfrog214 »

I really wish I could be in Houston tomorrow. As mentioned in my last post, my hat is off to those of you who are privileged enough to follow them around like the Grateful Dead :mrgreen:
One thing I do remember thinking during Sundays show was how "breathy" Ralphs voice is. He really captured the ethereal sound that is such a signature sound for Libera. I also noticed his singing technique is very similar to Josh's (like when Josh sang Going Home (re: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), chin low and singing from the diaphragm so to speak.
I do wish that the venue had been packed with fans. I know that there are a great many more Libera fans in Texas than were present and I don't remember hearing anything on the news nor did I see any of the boys being interviewed on any of the local stations as had been done in the past.

Ok, enough for now. I am glad I made it back to Libera Dreams as I love reading the posts from people who love them and what the music gives to each of us just as much as I (did that make sense?)

Peace....
Oh, and the song that Steven sang all those years ago that made me choose life....Vespera.......

Jay

one more thing...who was the girl in the front row with the blue Libera t-shirt....I remember seeing her last year too....was gonna mention it to her but never got around to it because she looked really familiar.....
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Rebecca (: wrote: Also, here's my video from last night! Sorry that I sound a bit crazy in it! (espically when I got to Josh! :lol:
Thanks for sharing this Rebecca. I like the reaction of the boy next to Liam regarding the card. He was sort of curious about it and he almost signed it. :)
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Thank you to all who have posted video's of the M&G's! It makes me feel like I was there.

I love the way Ben looked over his shoulder before giving the hug. His look was priceless.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.