USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

sweetangel16
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by sweetangel16 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Oh yes, I was about to move it myself when I relaized where I'd posted it!! :lol:
Sorry its a bit long! I jsut didn't want to leave anything out!! :roll:
Your concert review was the best, darling :D!! I was so happy that you mention my card to Liam. I put your review to my blog already.

Charmaine
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Wow great response everyone, thanks for the reviews, pics & videos. Nice review Rebecca thanks, glad you finally got to meet and speak to some of the libera boys. I wonder if they'll keep the 'moose' sketch for any upcoming UK concert, I would dearly love to see that lol

It's a shame some of them will be returning to discontent on the streets of London. The major incident was in Tottenham, North London, but minor skirmishes have been reported in places such as Brixton, Croydon, Enfield...Hope it all calms down over the next few days.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

I dont care how long the review or video is. I'm some 8000 miles away and feel as if I were there, thank you so much all of you for the time and trouble you went to. For Eoghan, I have to agree he'll be 'one to watch'. How Robert and the rest keep finding such talent I'll never know, but long may they do so. AND such well mannered polite boys too boot. Okay so I dont misss them the parents have to have a big round of applause too, after all they brought these youngsters up right.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
MINI JAMES: I meant to ask Kavana about James, but he threw off my concentration when he remembered me from the Fort Worth concert when I asked about the 'happy face' that was drawn on his shirt. Leave it to Kavana to take charge of the conversation. Oh, well. Hopefully, someone else asked the question. :lol:
Would one of you who is going to the Houston concert politely ask this question, please?

Thanks! :wink:
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
maartendas wrote:fan_de_LoK - you mentioned Christmas postcards, can you give us a picture? Thanks!

Sure, here it is :)

You know already the content printed on these cards, it's the same that it's displayed on screen when you use the download page from EMI for the song "Joy to the World" :)

In addition, here is also ma signed tonight program ;)
Thanks, Patrick, for sharing :)

Charmaine
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Thank you for the videos and reviews! It's not the same as actually being there but at least there's videos and pictures that kind of give the feel of being there!
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Jayfrog214 wrote:But the biggest thrill for me tonight, besides getting to say thank you to the boys for what they give to us, was to finally, after many years, get to say thank you to Steven Geraghty for saving my life, though he never knew it. It is a long story for another night but he was pleased to hear it and I was pleased beyond measure to let him know that he, as well as all of Libera, really do make a difference in peoples lives. They did, and still do, in mine.
In the course of 25 concerts I have come across so many people from all walks of life who affirm the positive effect Libera's music has had on their lives. Robert Prizeman seems to have discovered the secret harmonies that restore balance to the brain's chemical soup far more effectively than any pill or potion. Combine this with a seemingly inexhaustable supply of extremely talented, hard-working and personable young boys, a dedicated support and technical staff, wonderfully supportive parents and it is no wonder that Libera's music transcends cultural, sectarian,"class", age and geographical boundaries.

To my mind, last night's concert was flawless. The venue, the lighting, the acoustics and above all the performances were all superb. This normally staid ancient Briton found himself whooping and hollering along with the rest of the very enthusiastic Texan audience.

John
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Widescreen wrote:Video I took from the meet and greet. Apologies for the poor quality - my older iPhone just doesn't take high quality video.
Thank you for sharing Widescreen. I love the discussions near the end with Ben and Josh about learning to sing their new parts in the song instead of the old ones they used to sing when they were younger. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

viabuona wrote:Another nice one :D
Thank you for sharing. I'm very happy to see Sam is still wearing the Philippine wristband they got from last year's Philippine tour. I hope he is still part of the touring members this October. One last time Sam (if ever), sing in the Philippines! :)
Last edited by viabuona on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoted Video
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Great write ups and videos guys, thanks for sharing.

I learned a couple of things from those videos - Cassius is excited to be going to France on holiday with his family when he gets back from the tour (I hope Patrick will help him to practice his French :D ). Also Kavana, although left handed, is one of the few lefties to correctly wear his wristwatch on his left wrist (please note all you lefties, a watch should only be ever warn on the left) :wink: A gentleman must always be aware of correct dress etiquette (like what I is).
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Great write ups and videos guys, thanks for sharing.

I learned a couple of things from those videos - Cassius is excited to be going to France on holiday with his family when he gets back from the tour (I hope Patrick will help him to practice his French :D ). Also Kavana, although left handed, is one of the few lefties to correctly wear his wristwatch on his left wrist (please note all you lefties, a watch should only be ever warn on the left) :wink: A gentleman must always be aware of correct dress etiquette (like what I is).
Excuse me i am a leftie and also wear my watch on my left wrist. It would be weird to wear it on my right wrist - plan awkward
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Great write ups and videos guys, thanks for sharing.

Excuse me i am a leftie and also wear my watch on my left wrist. It would be weird to wear it on my right wrist - plan awkward
Well of course YOU do dani, but most of the rest of the genetically afflicted incorrectly wear it on the right. They tend to get a bit stroppy when I point out their mistake to them too............ :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:(please note all you lefties, a watch should only be ever warn on the left) :wink: A gentleman must always be aware of correct dress etiquette (like what I is).
I also wear my watch on the left, would seem weird to have it any other way :?

Yes I agree, great write ups. A couple more to catch up on, in fact its nice to be on this side reading the reviews. I'm not personaly a great writer of reviews, but I sure can get some tips from what i'm reading here.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Nicki wrote:I'm still trying to come up with the words to describe last night...it was amazing and spectacular in every way! ALL of the boys sounded so good; Ralph in particular stands out. He is definitely at the best I've ever heard him. I'll try and post some sort of review once I've gathered all of my thoughts up, lol.

See you soon in Houston... :D

Is that not a sign of voice change ?

i am sure i remember posts on Ed Day before his voice broke that you get stronger before you're voice break's . Because his Mysterum blew everybody away at his peak.

I am slow as i thought last night was the last concert. How many concerts are left ?

ETA- Who is older , Stefan or Ralph?
Last edited by dani on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

dani wrote:
I am slow as i thought last night was the last concert. How many concerts are left ?
tomorrow is the last concert! :(
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you