USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

viabuona
Gold Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by viabuona »

Sounds great! I wish you all an extraordinary evening together with Libera.
And greet the boys from the Libera Dreams members which have to stay at home. :D

BTW: Take care of 'Shaking-Rebecca', not that she shakes the tables when the boys are signing. :lol:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Two guys from th church have moved the tables a little back, behind the pillars, certainly to increase security by no having public behind them :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

My heart is with all you guys. I feel like I am there with you even though that's a bittersweet feeling. I hope the boys and everyone of Libera will feel the support from all around the world! This seems like such a special and amazing tour.

fan_de_LoK - you mentioned Christmas postcards, can you give us a picture? Thanks!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

maartendas wrote:My heart is with all you guys. I feel like I am there with you even though that's a bittersweet feeling. I hope the boys and eveyone of Libera will feel the support from all around the world! This seems like such a special and amazing tour.

fan_de_LoK - you mentioned Christmas postcards, can you give us a picture? Thanks!
yes i agree with you there chicago consrt was nice and i am happy to see theres goingt o be a meet and greet so thats wonderful thanks for the news and keep up the good work :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Wow ! What a nice picture Patrick!
I just love that carpet! So cool !!! :lol: :wink:

And enjoy the concert! :D (you and Y'all :wink:)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Rebecca sounds like she's going to spontaneously combust with excitement lol

Thanks Patrick - so if 3,000 turn up tonight and they have a meet and greet. :o Even if only 10% stay behind to get their CD's signed it's going to be marathon session for the liboys. I'm sure they'll enjoy every second of it though.

Enjoy the concert you lucky beggers ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

I'm not even there, but I feel like jumping around! I'm very excited for this concert, and the possible meet & greet! I hope you all enjoy the concert!
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

The forum members are once again taking over the front and center seats. The sanctuary thingy is getting filled up quickly. My mom and her husband are here after a last minute decision to come. More info obviously to come later from all of us :P
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Rebecca sounds like she's going to spontaneously combust with excitement lol

Thanks Patrick - so if 3,000 turn up tonight and they have a meet and greet. :o Even if only 10% stay behind to get their CD's signed it's going to be marathon session for the liboys. I'm sure they'll enjoy every second of it though.

Enjoy the concert you lucky beggers ;)
Lol! I agree with you, Jimmy. Rebecca does sound pretty excited :). Can't wait for her reviews.
Looks like they have M&G's there too.

Charmaine
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Oh my goodness!!! its soooo amazing so far!! i cant quit smiling :D josh's solo is amazingggggg! I was like... dyeing!!!! lol!!! cant wait for the second half! and the meet and greeeeet! eeeeeh!
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Oh my goodness!!! its soooo amazing so far!! i cant quit smiling :D josh's solo is amazingggggg! I was like... dyeing!!!! lol!!! cant wait for the second half! and the meet and greeeeet! eeeeeh!
Hi darling. How are you feeling :D? Got any good photos from the church service this morning?

Charmaine
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Rebecca (: wrote:Oh my goodness!!! its soooo amazing so far!! i cant quit smiling :D josh's solo is amazingggggg! I was like... dyeing!!!! lol!!! cant wait for the second half! and the meet and greeeeet! eeeeeh!
don't explode before you can meet everyone! some of us *ahm*me*ahm* :mrgreen: would like to hear about it (and see pictures!) :D
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

So jealous of you who get to go to a meet and greet! I hope the concert went well, and make sure to say hi for those of us that can't be there.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

We're back from the concert, and a great one it indeed was! I'll leave the reviews to Rebecca and others, but I did want to add some information I gleaned from the meet & greet and some simple observations:

SOLVED: The mystery boy on the Peace album cover was Luis Fernandez (confirmed by Matthew R-A). He is no longer with the group.

FIONA PEARS: I really missed her violin accompaniment, and shared this with Eleanor who told me Fiona is currently on her own tour and promoting her own projects. Eleanor talks to her frequently and promised to pass along my greetings.

EOGHAN MCCARTHY: He's been with Libera for almost a year now, and is "surprised and honored to have such large responsibilities already."

RALPH SKAN: Always one of my favorites to talk to, Ralph mentioned that he "sings from the heart." When I told him that we could tell that he did so, he was ever so humble.

MINI JAMES: I meant to ask Kavana about James, but he threw off my concentration when he remembered me from the Fort Worth concert when I asked about the 'happy face' that was drawn on his shirt. Leave it to Kavana to take charge of the conversation. Oh, well. Hopefully, someone else asked the question. :lol:

GREETINGS: I was pleased to see quite of few of you there...Patrick, Tom, Jenna, Rebecca and her mom, Nikki, Lexi and her mom, and our Asian guests. Also, Michael from Singapore I hope you enjoyed your first Libera concert and have a nice flight home.
Last edited by Thunderhawk261 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

thanks for the info! I'm glad that the concert and m&g was good!