happy brithday josh

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

wow Carina you sure have captured Josh perfectly your talent like Josh's smile sure shines through :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Thanks, guys. I really enjoyed doing it because there couldn't be a lovelier subject than Josh...except maybe the other boys too... :lol:

I'm hoping to do sketches of some of the other boys too.
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Happy Birthday Josh!
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Happy Late birthday Josh I just had my birthday on the 25th, If you reading this I pray that you do well in the future, stay true to yourself, and keep on smiling. Happy Birthday!
Urs

Post by Urs »

Dear Josh

For a "Happy Birthday" it's quite late.
Not so for our best wishes to you, Josh.

Just now I'm sitting in Newcastle working for a customer.

Yesterday when I was flying in from Switzerland to London Heathrow I had a perfect view down to the Queen Elisabeth Hall where I had the honor and the pleasure to listen to you and your friends last may - together with my daugther.

Keep singing, smiling and inspiring- THANKS!
Urs

P.S. Too bad for my daughter that she never got a answer to her letter she tried to send you. But we understand it! :(
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Urs wrote: P.S. Too bad for my daughter that she never got a answer to her letter she tried to send you. But we understand it! :(
You were able to send Josh A letter? WAY COOL!!!
Urs

Sending a letter is not that problem

Post by Urs »

Candid wrote: You were able to send Josh A letter? WAY COOL!!!
Sending a letter is not that problem - As everybody can send a letter to Santa Claus ;-)
My daughter tried to send her letter via St. Philips Church, but she has never get a response whether it has been received or not.

Not getting a respons is part of there privacy protection - that's life.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I don't think they will let any of the boys respond personally to any letters they receive, however well intentioned the one from your daughter was. It's a dangerous precedent to set. You never know though, it's possible that all letters that pass the initial interception will get passed onto the boys for reading ;) So maybe your daughter can at least take comfort in that even though she didn't get a reply, there's every chance it could have been read by Josh..
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Josh,
I am sincerely sorry I missed your birthday. I had a small computer issue( a total hard drive failure) so I was not able to be online for the last 2 weeks.

I hope you had a great and wonderful 14th birthday. Here's wishing you many more.
:D :lol: :wink:

Take care and be well,
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I don't think they will let any of the boys respond personally to any letters they receive, however well intentioned the one from your daughter was. It's a dangerous precedent to set. You never know though, it's possible that all letters that pass the initial interception will get passed onto the boys for reading ;) So maybe your daughter can at least take comfort in that even though she didn't get a reply, there's every chance it could have been read by Josh..

From what I understand from my informed source, letters such as that, forwarded through the church, would be read by the pastor and then sent on if deemed appropiate. I am quite certain that Josh did get to read it, eventually, but as Jimmy has also said, they are not allowed ever to personally respond to anything. This is all set up to protect the boys. Josh does write the blogs on their MySpace page sometimes so keep an eye out. You never know what he may post.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Urs

Post by Urs »

Thank you JimmyRiddle and TEB:

Good to hear. Seems to be a good solution.