USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by maartendas »

http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/usa_tour_2011_part_two" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I still wonder who the writer is. The same as part 1? if so, Ben? I think it could be but this sentence ( "if this has not been mentioned before") makes me think it's a new boy again. Would they take turns now? Btw, about that sentence: US citizens, explain to us what the Cracker Barrel is?? ;) (I wonder if they sponsor as well :lol: )

I wonder who the boys are who are "interested in carrying on in music".

Good news to all fans from Chicago - their city is getting some nice compliments... ;)

Stone is indeed a humble material to build a church out of - you should come to my domed brick parish church in Utrecht :D

I also wonder abuot the help that the hotel chain Four Seasons is giving this tour. Probably this answers some questions about how they're managing this tour budget-wise.

Aw, how honest of the blog writer to say that the turn-out at Moody Church made them less nervous... :)

"our faithful fans who are always there" :D You know who you are, and they do too! ^^

And once again their tour is not without dangerous incidents :shock:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Crackerbarrel site

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe its because i am an adult but that site food looks horrible. It makes McDonalds look healthy :lol: :lol:
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

dani wrote:Crackerbarrel site

Maybe its because i am an adult but that site food looks horrible. It makes McDonalds look healthy :lol: :lol:
Actually, the Crackerbarrel is very, very good. It's more appetizing than what the website puts out there, trust me. It's actually one of my family favorites when we go down south! An mcdonalds definitely is not more healthy. :lol:
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Actually, what the website puts are appetizing enough for me. Why isn't there a Cracker Barrel in the Philippines? :lol:
labbie

Post by labbie »

I took a glance at the website as well. It appears that they have a web radio station as well. Country, bluegrass and country gospel artists are featured. In a way, it's a shame that music from other genres probably isn't going to be played. Libera count this restaurant chain as a favourite of theirs; it would be great if there were another genre added - classical crossover, or choral (perhaps?) - and a certain boys' choir could add their music to Cracker Barrel Radio! We can dream, can't we?
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

The blog entry sounds like something Josh would write.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

danncer96 wrote:
dani wrote:Crackerbarrel site

Actually, the Crackerbarrel is very, very good. It's more appetizing than what the website puts out there, trust me. It's actually one of my family favorites when we go down south! An mcdonalds definitely is not more healthy. :lol:
I agree, it is good!!! But my mom says its horrible for you, and seriously calls it "Fat butt on a tractor" food, and hardly ever lets us go there, but when we do, I love it! :D

sooooooooo ecited for leaving tonighttttt! :D :D Can't believe it's tomorrroooooowwww!
(wow, sorry for the hyperness... :roll: )
labbie

Post by labbie »

Re: the blog entry. I don't think it's Josh. There is a reference to "musical fruit", which also appeared in one of the blogs for the Canadian tour. Josh wasn't on that tour. My guess would be Liam.
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Rebecca (: wrote:
I agree, it is good!!! But my mom says its horrible for you, and seriously calls it "Fat butt on a tractor" food, and hardly ever lets us go there, but when we do, I love it! :D

sooooooooo ecited for leaving tonighttttt! :D :D Can't believe it's tomorrroooooowwww!
(wow, sorry for the hyperness... :roll: )
Yes, it is unhealthy, unfortunately that's what happens when the food is good :lol:

Have fun in Frisco! I hope the concert is absolutely amazing, although it will be. Jealous!!
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Do we know if boys write different parts so part 1 was example was Ben and part 2 by a different boy?

Also i just listened to how shall i sing and Jacobs voice has really grown on me. Its amazing how he has the same timbre as Josh ( as they are only cousins) . Not at all powerful but still very sweet and soothing. It will be interesting to see if Matthew also has the same mellow sound.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Re: blog. I think it's safe to say that different parts are written by different members. The writing style in part two is different from the first.

Re: the live HSISTM, I like Jakob's voice. I like how he handled/controlled "to sound so vast a deep". I think it's a difficult part to sing (Stefan did really well on it). Eoghan wavered a tiny little bit on "with that celestial choir".
cecilyrose

Post by cecilyrose »

Eoghan is doing a Crescendo (musical term for getting louder) on "celestial choir"NOT wavering.
Widescreen

Post by Widescreen »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
Widescreen wrote:Stonebriar church has wifi although you have to register. FYI.
Register how? Is it a simple on-screen prompt, or do you have to see someone in the church office?
It's online. It's been several years since I registered but, if I remember correctly, it emails you a registration code or something so you'll need to have your phone available to get the email.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:I guess my biggest question is when will you true fans start queueing up? My tickets are at will call.
All right, I'll try this again. A small die-hard group will likely be there all day. Based on past history, arriving between 4:00 and 5:00 should still be good enough to score very good seats.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Might have to run some laps around the church before I'm calm enough to be allowed in!
That you would even be thinking of doing this in 100 degree heat shows how deep your enthusiasm for Libera
is, Rebecca. :D
Your energy is contagious. Looking forward to catching some of it tomorrow.