USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Lauren
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by Lauren »

Moody Radio just announced they will be interviewing "a very interesting boy band!"

http://www.moodyradiochicago.fm/#FM
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Nice interview. And they're giving away tickets to the concert. And Kavana just told us there are 26 boys on this tour! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Lauren wrote:Nice interview. And they're giving away tickets to the concert. And Kavana just told us there are 26 boys on this tour! :D
It was a very nice interview! I liked how Mr. Prizeman couldn't pronounce Miley Cyrus' name lol. :D Even though I am not going to this tour, I am very excited for it and I can't wait to find out who the new boys are! :D
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

They had a little difficulty with the phone line that Ralph and Kavana were using I think, but it's got the word out

The interviewer thought Ralph was the youngest lol

Enjoy!

Libera - Moody radio _Chicago_ interview.mp3 - 14.35MB

P.S. Those free tickets went like a flash by the way.
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Ah dang I missed it!! And I was going to record it too, well I wanted to... I thought it would be 25 minutes from now. Oh hey Jimmy you captured it, great! (The reason I missed it, is I was blogging about Libera actually (not tour related though) :lol: see my blog (it's in my signature)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
labbie

Post by labbie »

The interview was as always engaging. Kavana and Ralph are very adept at representing Libera in the media. It's too bad the sound quality was a bit off. Mr. Prizeman and the boys must have been crowded around a microphone somewhere, I thought it might have been a speaker phone. As for names being mispronounced, the announcer's first try at Libera was rather interesting (Lie-beer-ah)?!!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

danncer96 wrote:I liked how Mr. Prizeman couldn't pronounce Miley Cyrus' name lol. :D
And the boys helping him out, twice :D (almost going - "oh you silly old man, we'll help you out.. pat on the back..") :mrgreen:
So they did get to meet her, I bet they were excited :lol:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

26 boys?! - This must be the biggest tour they have done as normally its about 22 boys and below.

As they become more popular the more boys want to join it would seem :D

I am hoping we get some new soloist's with some new boys as it would seem there will be a few boys we dont know . I wonder if that means that Josh and Sam have gone on this trip or if Matthew Madine has made the touring stage yet.
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

maartendas wrote: And the boys helping him out, twice :D (almost going - "oh you silly old man, we'll help you out.. pat on the back..") :mrgreen:
So they did get to meet her, I bet they were excited :lol:

It made me chuckle lol. I bet they were pretty excited and pretty starstruck when they saw her! Lucky kids :D
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Great interview! 26 boys! wow! Should be good :D
Really wanted to listen to it live, but fell back asleep as I was turning on my computer. 8 AM is too early for me :lol:
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

It was 9am for me...I love Eastern Time! :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

[quote="dani"]26 boys?! - This must be the biggest tour they have done as normally its about 22 boys and below.

As they become more popular the more boys want to join it would seem :D

I am hoping we get some new soloist's with some new boys as it would seem there will be a few boys we dont know . I wonder if that means that Josh and Sam have gone on this trip or if Matthew Madine has made the touring stage yet.[/quote]

Someone wrote to my blog that Josh AND MATTHEW are here!!!!! Hope it's true!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Thank you so much for recording the radio interview! I woke up about 20 minutes too late to hear it live.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Jenn wrote:Thank you so much for recording the radio interview! I woke up about 20 minutes too late to hear it live.
thanks for interview it was nice i am so happy that josh and his borthewr are on tour that is wonderful i am so happy i can not wiat to see them in chicago yayayayaa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Lexi wrote:
Someone wrote to my blog that Josh AND MATTHEW are here!!!!! Hope it's true!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

With 26 boys on this tour i would not be surprised if Matthew and Sam and Josh are on this tour.