T-Shirts

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

T-Shirts

Post by paul »

You may have seen the anouncement for the Libera Dreams T-Shirts.
http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... f=1&t=1241

These are supplied by our forum sponsor at http://www.theliberadreamshop.com

Normally commercial advertising is not allowed on this forum, but as he pays for the server, this is the only exception to the rule, also theses T-Shirts could benefit Libera in raising awareness of them as libera.org.uk is also printed on them.

I don't think I could actually wear one myself, as its not quite my style, but I think I'm going to buy one anyway to put with my Libera collection.

Just to give a little feedback to Mark! What do you think of them?
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: T-Shirts

Post by Rebecca (: »

Very cool! I'll probably orer one sometime :) As you said, great advertising for Libera!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hmm, it's a pity that there's no picture on them. Not really my style either, sorry.

I was thinking of putting together a Libera T-shirt myself, for some reason a while ago I had this mental image of a T-shirt with a picture of Michael Horncastle from one of the Far Away videos (the one where they're all in white hoodies) with the words "Time after time, you always shine, through dark of night, calling after me". But I haven't got round to designing it yet, also because I don't really have the tools on my computer to make what I have in my head :wink:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

That's really nice! And a perfect case for an exception as well! :D

BTW, I see that 'Libera Visions tour book' is not available any more. What is it like? Is it commented somewhere?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The book is still easy to find :)

For example : Here on Amazon Japan : 18 copies (used) are available ;)

If no seller is sending abroad Japan, you may need to use an intermediate buyer who then will send you the object (with payment of a fee of course). here is one I used a few times without any problem :)
The site is mainly auction oriented, but they also manage to do direct shopping. You have to be registered to access to the shopping form.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote: For example : Here on Amazon Japan : 18 copies (used) are available ;)

If no seller is sending abroad Japan, you may need to use an intermediate buyer who then will send you the object (with payment of a fee of course). here is one I used a few times without any problem :)
Thanks ! I'll have a look :)