Just to let you know, i'm still here

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Just to let you know, i'm still here

Post by paul »

Sorry, I haven't been very active on here the past couple of weeks, I have been so busy with work commitments, it has left me little time to even just kick back and relax for a couple of hours. My work takes me from home for 13 hours every day, normally 6 days a week, leaving me only 11 hours for basic household duties and sleeping, I have not watched TV in several months, as much of my little spare time has been dedicated to keeping the forum open. I have had to take a back seat and leave much of the forum reorganisation to viabouna, who has done a great job (Thanks!) there are still many topics that need reorganising and moving, but I hope you are all finding your way about the new layout. I try to read as many topics as I have time for, and there is much on my to-do list that I need to catch up on, also I must get the competition going for the site graphics as there will be an Amazon gift voucher up for grabs, news to come soon.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or comments about the site, please post pm or email, and ill try to respond as soon as i can

Thanks.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lauren
Silver Member

Re: Just to let you know, i'm still here

Post by Lauren »

Thanks, Paul! You and Viabuona have done an amazing job so far. Hope you can relax a little this weekend. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Your hard work is much appreciated, but don't let it get the better of you! We're among very dedicated people here ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
smiley_pinder

Post by smiley_pinder »

Thank you for your hard work, Paul. We appreciate the time you and viabouna give to make it safe and enjoyable for all.
Kindest regards.
Marion & Heather
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

Hey Paul :D

I'm sorry to hear work is keeping you so busy.

I've not been posting too much lately either, but I do love the site and think you and Viabuona have done a wonderful job.

I hope you get some time to relax soon.
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Hey Paul, I just noticed that you don't appear to be an admin anymore? Is that true? I know you have viabuona helping out, but did you resign from your duties? I hope the forum didn't take too much of you time. You have done a great job updating it!
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.