Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Thank you Fan_de_Lok and paul30003 for taking your time writing reviews for us to read. Really appreciated them.

Paul, I knew you would buy a moose plush ;) It's just so cute! The next time Libera visits South Korea, they can surely expect a moose dressed up in the famous white robes! :lol:

Hopefully there's a meet and greet in remaining concerts where you can thank the boys in person and tell each of them how much you enjoyed the show.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

dearmadine wrote:The next time Libera visits South Korea, they can surely expect a moose dressed up in the famous white robes! :lol:
Are you in on something? :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

maartendas wrote:
dearmadine wrote:The next time Libera visits South Korea, they can surely expect a moose dressed up in the famous white robes! :lol:
Are you in on something? :D
I won't be partaking in the actual designing, cutting, or stitching process cuz I'm just not talented with those. lol. However I happened to be one of the moderators over the Korean Libera Fan Club, so I'll be overseeing the entire project like the last time :)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

When I am home from work , first thing is going to French Forum
If you see Bots google there its me cause I don't speak French
So wish to give thank on Fan de Lok for the special reports
Bob

Post by Bob »

Big thank you to all authors for the concert reports. They are very informative and interesting. Thank you!
Bob SERVUS
you need your whole life to stay young
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

dearmadine wrote: Paul, I knew you would buy a moose plush ;) It's just so cute! The next time Libera visits South Korea, they can surely expect a moose dressed up in the famous white robes! :lol:

Hopefully there's a meet and greet in remaining concerts where you can thank the boys in person and tell each of them how much you enjoyed the show.
:shock:
My mom and I were just planning out a robe pattern for my moose last night! Not sure if we'll still do it though, as I leave in 2 days and she still has some cookies to decorate. (Someone ordered a ton from there this time! She's been going all week!)

I sure hope so too! Espically since this will probably be my last concert for quite some time, as my mom doesn't want to take me to any more.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Bob wrote:Big thank you to all authors for the concert reports. They are very informative and interesting. Thank you!
Bob SERVUS
I would like to say the same thing! :D I spent quite a few hours today on blogs, AV group, French forum and here !

''Tadammm'' :lol:
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

plumpuff6 wrote:Thanks all for going through the trouble to provide concert reviews! That's great!

It seems like much is being said about Mini-James' and Freddie's solo work (all positive, of course!) and I really, really hope that both of them get more solos on any upcoming albums (whenever that may be, hopefully within the next year or two).

I'm glad to hear that Stefan is able to still sing his solos! And of course I'm glad that Ralph's doing so well too, with his heavy workload, and that Daniel's still able to sing his solos as well.

Does anyone know if "Song of Life" will become available in the US or is it only available on the Japanese album that recently came out?
I believe it's only available in Japan.

Charmaine
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Robert Prizeman's interview with Salt and Light radio is out!
RP is just a fantastic human being. I cannot have enough admiration and respect for this guy.

http://dearmadine.blogspot.com/2011/04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rview.html
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

I wish there were meet and greets for the remaining concerts too. I don't understand why they couldn't hold an autograph session after the concert :? . Are the boys tired or sick? Well, maybe that's the few reasons. Or maybe security is getting tighter. Who knows.

Charmaine
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

dearmadine wrote:Robert Prizeman's interview with Salt and Light radio is out!
RP is just a fantastic human being. I cannot have enough admiration and respect for this guy.

http://dearmadine.blogspot.com/2011/04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rview.html
Thanks, Inna for telling us :D!!

Charmaine
Last edited by sweetangel16 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Thanks for posting this! :D
Robert really is amazing. I look up to him so much, he's one of my idols.

One other thing, the interviewer says 'Libera' correctly! yay!
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Rebecca (: wrote:

Thanks for posting this! :D
Robert really is amazing. I look up to him so much, he's one of my idols.

One other thing, the interviewer says 'Libera' correctly! yay!
Yes. A lot of interviewers can't pronounce their name properly. At least this one can say it correctly.

Charmaine
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

St Paul’s church was very welcoming to us. it must have been the most friendly venue on this tour so far.

The position of the speakers and out seats right up front, gave a much more natural sound, we could hear all the harmony parts from the individual groups of boys. I would say that because of the sound quality, this has got to be the best concert by far, which is a big statement after the permanent sound installation of Kitchener

I managed to get a photo of Libera famous mascot. Moose!

Last edited by paul on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

That's great! Looks like a very lovely church! Must have sounded great, too! Saw the picture of the Moose on your blog, that's awesome!
Can't believe I'll be at the next concert! I'm really starting to freak out! I almsot feel sorry for who ever I have to sit next to on the plane... :lol:
(Also, just got a call - no crutches! They can't figure out what's wrong with me, but they don't worry about it for now? haha...)