A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
Could be so, but the chances are less... It's definitely slower.
Are you ready to search YT in Japanese? :lol:
Of course. Somebody has already uploaded the new 30 sec audio clip. But not the whole song.
Thinking about this supporting stuff.
In my opinion a partial upload actually helps (but it has to be short). And full uploads increase fan base in long term (despite the apparent copyright abuse :? ), but it's not helpful to post it too early! Whatever- I'm not pretending to be kinda expert on this :lol:

I am surprised there has been no offical video for this. With 2 weeks to go its about time you saw a video pop up to promote the new tv show . But so far nada, it would be a surprise but maybe they have not recorded one.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

EMI have posted the 28 firsts seconds of Song of life, with Ralph Solo :)
http://www.emimusic.jp/app/scripts/acce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 1078_2.wma

And 35 seconds a little further in the song, on a chorus part :)
http://www.emimusic.jp/app/scripts/acce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... p71078.wma
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

A lot of people say he has to work hard for his voice, I don't agree. I think that is his natural way of singing.

Beautiful voice.

I must buy the CD when available :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

paul30003 wrote:A lot of people say he has to work hard for his voice, I don't agree. I think that is his natural way of singing.

Beautiful voice.

I must buy the CD when available :)
I agree, Paul. Ralph has a very soft voice, also when he speaks his voice is very soft and it translate the special sound of his singing voice.
I think Ralph is one of the better singers, although they're all great :wink:
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Colin wrote: Ralph has a very soft voice, also when he speaks his voice is very soft and it translate the special sound of his singing voice.
I really like Ralph's voice on this song as well. It's very gentle but also strong and reminds me a little of Michael H.'s voice--I also thought he had a special sound as a treble.

This song seems to suit Ralph's voice so well!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

plumpuff6 wrote:
Colin wrote: Ralph has a very soft voice, also when he speaks his voice is very soft and it translate the special sound of his singing voice.
I really like Ralph's voice on this song as well. It's very gentle but also strong and reminds me a little of Michael H.'s voice--I also thought he had a special sound as a treble.

This song seems to suit Ralph's voice so well!
i a gree with u there his voices is nice and sowt and sweet
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I wonder why they have called the song " Song of Life " and not "Miracle of life" as Miracle of Life is in the lyrics of the song so is much for fitting.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Here's a 1:40-long preview clip of Song of Life uploaded by koma1380. Absolutely delightful I must say :D Can't wait for the full version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LM6RbnB87I
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Thank you, Inna! :D

Lauren
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:Thank you, Inna! :D

Lauren
thanks for the video that was amazing I like it a lot allsome sound of libera wonderful wow yes let vocies be heard
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Wow a nice long preview! I love this song so much and I'm going to hear the new preview on repeat ;D I'm sure this is going to be one of Libera's top songs ^^
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Keekii wrote:Wow a nice long preview! I love this song so much and I'm going to hear the new preview on repeat ;D I'm sure this is going to be one of Libera's top songs ^^
Yeah, I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. After 'Far Away' & 'You were there', I think the Muramatsu/Prizeman alliance as pulled out another jaffa.

Thanks for the link Inna.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
Keekii wrote:Wow a nice long preview! I love this song so much and I'm going to hear the new preview on repeat ;D I'm sure this is going to be one of Libera's top songs ^^
Yeah, I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. After 'Far Away' & 'You were there', I think the Muramatsu/Prizeman alliance as pulled out another jaffa.

From what i have heard this will be my favorite track out of the 3 of them . I love Far Away with Michael but have not liked anybody else doing it. Tom was ok but did not capture that magic that Michael had. The video of Michael on stage in SAvon is so amazing.
And You was There i only like the chorus parts . I was not over whelemed by Toms solo parts.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Thanks for the new preview, Inna! i cant listen to it right now since im in school, but look forward to hearing it!!! Song of Life is offically my new favorite song :D i know the whole thing by heart now, or so I think... once it comes out I'll know for sure!!
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

This really is a song of life that almost reconnected me to the long-lost memory of the very beginning of my life. It helped me imagine how things must have been when the song of my life formed as it finds the harmony (which would be my family). Then every word in this song becomes so personable and tears well up in my eyes as the chorus arrives. What a splendid 100-second that inspired me to appreciate all the great people I have in my life and the amount of love they have for me. Even the line, "Love plays along in our lives yet to come," how optimistic!
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;