anyone able to sing like libera?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I am able to hit all the notes they can :) (But I am a girl, haha) My range extends to an e above high c, so it's quite easy for me! I sing the highest parts in all the choirs I'm in, so singing Libera songs is great practice :D My favorite song to sing is Sanctus! I love the top notes in it :)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:I am able to hit all the notes they can :) (But I am a girl, haha) My range extends to an e above high c, so it's quite easy for me! I sing the highest parts in all the choirs I'm in, so singing Libera songs is great practice :D My favorite song to sing is Sanctus! I love the top notes in it :)
Nice..................
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Nicki wrote:I have a big range, too, but I'm not sure exactly what note is my highest, lol. I can hit all of their notes, though. I was in choir for 7 years (technically 9, but I don't count elementary school); obviously when I started out I was a first soprano, and by senior year (as recently as this June) I was a first alto. Our director had me sing the tenor part in a couple movements of Faure's Requiem and a few other songs, so yeah, pretty wide range.
That's awesome!! I actually have no low notes in my range at all, and I'm pretty upset about that.. I don't mind my top notes, but it really limits me in what parts of songs I'm able to sing during choir.. I can't even manage second soprano lines.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Nicki wrote:Don't worry, your voice will mature and you'll be able to hit lower notes probably in a couple years :D And the good thing about being a girl is that we can still manage the freakishly high notes well into adulthood, haha :wink:
Haha, very true! I'm actually able to hit higher notes this year than last year, so maybe my range will keep expanding.. Hopefully down as well!
Actually, my brother can hit a note a whole step above my highest note, but he's only 10, and he'll be loosing that avility in a few years.. he has a 4 and a half octave range... very low to freaky high!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Nicki wrote:I have a big range, too, but I'm not sure exactly what note is my highest, lol. I can hit all of their notes, though. I was in choir for 7 years (technically 9, but I don't count elementary school); obviously when I started out I was a first soprano, and by senior year (as recently as this June) I was a first alto. Our director had me sing the tenor part in a couple movements of Faure's Requiem and a few other songs, so yeah, pretty wide range.
That's awesome!! I actually have no low notes in my range at all, and I'm pretty upset about that.. I don't mind my top notes, but it really limits me in what parts of songs I'm able to sing during choir.. I can't even manage second soprano lines.
You both are obviously very blessed to have singing voices....I tend to keep my singing in the shower...and to myself...Keep singing!!!!
Caaassy

Post by Caaassy »

I can also sing all of their songs, with a bit of trouble on the higher parts, because i try to sing to myself, without disturbing my neighbours and parents. But i know that if i'm alone and start singing without thinking of anyone around me, i can sing as high as them. Then again, i'm a girl :P
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Caaassy wrote:I can also sing all of their songs, with a bit of trouble on the higher parts, because i try to sing to myself, without disturbing my neighbours and parents. But i know that if i'm alone and start singing without thinking of anyone around me, i can sing as high as them. Then again, i'm a girl :P
That's great Caassy, you should do it often or join a choir :wink: I think many female treble voices can hit high notes like Libera & higher ones. The same with me.
Caaassy

Post by Caaassy »

Lol, i have definitely thought about it ! But i already play two instruments, and do too many options at school. I'd want to be in a good choir, and they require way too much work for me to handle :( maybe later ! :) hopefully
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Caaassy wrote:Lol, i have definitely thought about it ! But i already play two instruments, and do too many options at school. I'd want to be in a good choir, and they require way too much work for me to handle :( maybe later ! :) hopefully
Wow you can sing as well! Which instruments do you play???
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Caaassy

Post by Caaassy »

Lol Symphonica, i'm cassiem92 from YT, so i play the flute and the cello :)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Caaassy wrote:Lol Symphonica, i'm cassiem92 from YT, so i play the flute and the cello :)
LOL! Aww no way!!! I only kid.......haha......hey you were phenomenal!!
Outstanding talent you are.......!!! Hey everyone...Caaassy is an amazing musician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Caaassy

Post by Caaassy »

Haha, thank you Symphonica ! :oops: Although i'm truly not that talented, you are waaaaay better !!