new album???

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

kthomp
Silver Member

new album???

Post by kthomp »

hi again

i read on the yahoo forum or libera that a new album from libera will be realeased on the 10th december called prayer i just wanted to know if anyone else has heard this.

this is what i read

Libera-concept-Album called "Prayer -You were there-" will be
> released on December 10th. This album includes...
>
>
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
dani
Diamond Member

Re: new album???

Post by dani »

[quote="kthomp"]hi again

i read on the yahoo forum or libera that a new album from libera will be realeased on the 10th december called prayer i just wanted to know if anyone else has heard this.

this is what i read

Libera-concept-Album called "Prayer -You were there-" will be
> released on December 10th. This album includes...
>
>
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Which version of Do not stand? I love that song, especially the Leiden version...
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

it didnt say what version of do not stand but i hope it is the leiden version or a new one
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

HI well even if it is some old songs with one or two new ones i certainly be purchasing it
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'm hoping for some new songs. How about some of the songs they sang at the Riverside service, i.e., "They Shall Protect Thee" and "Hymn to Beauty"? I'd also like to hear them do a new versions of "Sailing" which they recorded on one of their earlier albums, and "New Day" which they recorded on the "Visions" album.
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

During the Buffalo concert, Libera implied that there would be a “new album” coming out “later in the year.” They indicated that “Hymn to Beauty” would be included.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Wow! That's cool! I really hope to hear "Hymn to beauty" in their new album! So far, it seems like many who attended their US tour love this song.

I'll definitely be getting this album when it comes out! Supporting Libera all the way!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

xsakurax wrote:Wow! That's cool! I really hope to hear "Hymn to beauty" in their new album! So far, it seems like many who attended their US tour love this song.

I'll definitely be getting this album when it comes out! Supporting Libera all the way!
I've never heard this song, Hymn to Beauty...looking forward to the CD's release.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

They have not posted any dates on their official website or myspace page so don't believe every rumor. It's quite possible that it will be released on the 10th, but wherever this information came from, it wasn't from Libera.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

kjackson83 wrote:
xsakurax wrote:Wow! That's cool! I really hope to hear "Hymn to beauty" in their new album! So far, it seems like many who attended their US tour love this song.

I've never heard this song, Hymn to Beauty...looking forward to the CD's release.
Try this. It's the last song. Bear in mind it's an amateur recording and the sound quality is not that good.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TullyBascombe--thanks for that link; it is a lovely number. It feels similar to You Are the New Day, one of my very favorites. Their a cappella or minimally-accompanied work never ceases to absolutely astound; New Day was proof, even before Leiden, that the "Libera sound" is in the boys themselves, not the sound engineers. Hymn to Beauty feels very similar in that respect.